The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Alright, took my other creations idea and improved it, making it into a eye for some reason. Then had to make another avatar :D well here it is "Watching Confusion".

aoddone.jpg

Edit: Hey can I get some feedback on any tips or ideas I can try to improve this or any others I have on their way, which there is a lot :lol:

@mman6460: OMG dude I like that sig, Im a big time COD4 player lol, wish I could make one that good! Nice work man.

100% paint.net

Its called "Have a pleasant day"

and that's what I'm wishing you all...."A pleasant day to all my friends on Paint.Net forums"

haveapleasantday.png

It's a shame everyone is talking about the birds... I think the water and sky is where the real beauty is... how did you do that water (or is that sand dunes... either way, awesome)?

Ah, and a pleasant day to you too ;)

thanks I did them the way I usually do clouds, and I don't use a plug in. I did clouds and then flipped the layer blurred moved some layers over softened etc etc.

about 25 layers for the clouds alone. I'm glad you appreciate the work that went into this one.

100% paint.net

Its called "Have a pleasant day"

and that's what I'm wishing you all...."A pleasant day to all my friends on Paint.Net forums"

th_haveapleasantday.png

It's a shame everyone is talking about the birds... I think the water and sky is where the real beauty is... how did you do that water (or is that sand dunes... either way, awesome)?

Ah, and a pleasant day to you too ;)

thanks I did them the way I usually do clouds, and I don't use a plug in. I did clouds and then flipped the layer blurred moved some layers over softened etc etc.

about 25 layers for the clouds alone. I'm glad you appreciate the work that went into this one.

The clouds really are spectacular...I wouldn't mind a tutorial on that one. They look creamy! :)

@oma---I really like the clouds! :) That's because I like anything nature-based

Anyway, I have a science presentation to do soon, and I was thinking of making a good title page for the ppt:

UNIT6Title-large;init:.jpg

Open to all comments! :) Actually, if anyone has any tips to help enforce the theme of the pic, it would help. (Fun Fact: The fungi on the desk eats wood. XD)

Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to this forum, so I hope I'm putting this in the correct place. I'm not necessarily "showing off" something that I have created, I'm posting more to get some feedback.

I was approached about making a poster for my school's spring dance concert and I agreed to give it a shot. Pandora is the theme of the dance concert. The poster s supposed to be somewhat chaotic and incorporate things like cupcakes, monsters, faeries, masks, etc... A lot of esoteric kind of images as you might expect in something called pandora.

I don't usually do graphic art, I'm trying to do this poster in PdN. It is my first shot with the program, but I am getting the hang of things pretty quickly (largely thanks to tutorials that I've been doing from this site - thanks).

Here is what I have so far (these images are half the size of the originals):

smalljpegpanoff1nopplnu7.png

I also want to incorporate outlines of dancers like here (although I don't like the way I placed them and applied the transparent gradient here... definitely needs some tweaking):

smalljpegpandoraoff1lw1.png

Does anyone have any ideas or techniques that would help to improve the poster?

sigonemr3.png

Does anyone have any ideas or techniques that would help to improve the poster?

Wow...looks good! :D

Pretty well put together...if it was me I'd change the font of the text below "Pandora"...the smaller text is and the crazier the font...the harder to read. By the way, what font is that? :)

triskit, love the poster especially with the added dancers only one question. you have one green fairy you might have to add some more green elsewhere or change the color on that one.

looks great, they ought to be very happy with this.

have a good time at the dance. looks like a great theme party is coming up.

OMA

I haven't actually posted anything I've done here in a while...here's a quick chop I did for a friend who's really into 1 Kings 17:4...

th_raven.png

^^ Click for Full-size ^^

Enjoy. :)

One of the RA's in my dorm recently approached me and asked if I could design something for a dorm hoodie. It could be a max of two colors...no transparency/gradients...here's what I got so far for the front...any suggestions/ideas for the back? :)

th_colored_hoodie_front.png

^^ Click ^^

Binary ascii grunge vertical type deal for "You can't read this"

which would be

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

Mind you I don't mean put one's and zero's... just like a jittery horizontal bar type deal.

>.>

Err, to be realistic, however, just repeat a reformatted version of what you have front-side, imo.

~~

I decided I needed to get to work on some new sigs, because I simply cant use Commander's work forever, lol. So here is a peice I did with one gradients, paintbrush, and gravity. Of course, this is just a WIP atm and I am not sure if I am going to use it

gravitysig.png

signature.png

Looks good; could use a bit more contrast, I think. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I decided I needed to get to work on some new sigs, because I simply cant use Commander's work forever, lol...

Sure ya can. If you get sick of that, I have ~10 more sigs I can toss your way. :)

Anyway, my latest WIP: Rise of a Dead Planet.

roadp.jpg

Looks good; could use a bit more contrast, I think. :-)

Advice taken. Although, sometimes we forget the power of xor. Now if only that blasted metal thing in the middle would go away easily I could easily get something good out of this.

gravitysig2.png

Commander: If you have any as amazing as this, I will take it. Though when the big one thousand rolls around I already have a sig for that ordeal :D

Edit: 'this' is reffering to my current sig and av, not the ugly thing found in this post.

signature.png

Working on some interesting techniques and wound up with this... thought it was good enough to post (all PDN, of course). This is all using effects and adjustments and tools... no hand drawing.

file.php?id=1613

12758_03d657fc7e662f3c523cc7dc3c4be3a6

Total hack.

Ash, nice w.i.p. (a giant assembly plant for robots?) but I am waiting a tut for the :Up: brushed metal!

@Tourist I saw it now while browsing pages to search for Ash' post.... Cute dolphin/shark :D button!

@Pretty Darn Neat: Waiting to know how you did that spectacular PDN Towers (you owe it to me, remember who gave you the indication about radial colors :wink: ?)

Ciao ciao have a nice day everybody

Ash, nice w.i.p. (a giant assembly plant for robots?) but I am waiting a tut for the :Up: brushed metal!

@Tourist I saw it now while browsing pages to search for Ash' post.... Cute dolphin/shark :D button!

Did you check out the PDN file I posted for the brush metal? Are you sure you still need the tut after you study the PDN file?

I don't understand what you are talking about with Tourist? What did you see while searching for my posts? :shock:

And people, people, please learn to use thumbnails when quoting. :idea:

Enjoy the WIP 8)

Sneak_peek_at_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Oh. Mi. Gallegaskins. I can't wait to see what comes out of this. :)

Might be a while, that is just a small part of the whole. :P

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Working on some interesting techniques and wound up with this... thought it was good enough to post (all PDN, of course). This is all using effects and adjustments and tools... no hand drawing.

file.php?id=1613

Too bad the human race will probably be dead, and our galaxy will probably have collapsed on itself, or the sun would've burnt out by then. :wink:

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...