The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Okay, cool! Googles, downloads, and--"How's your homework coming?" "Fine, mom!"

:lol: The made me lol but I'm doing homework too...so it was more of a Lolimh

Laugh out loud inside my head... :lol:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

*Waits for Ash to come yell at us: "This is 'The Pictorium', not the homework discussion!*

To get back on track (without the prodding of a moderator) I'll first finish my math homework (review for midterm), then upload an image to PhotoBucket, get the image code, and post it! (*Big breath*)

I give you...

The zPhone!

th_zphone.jpg

48GB hard drive, multi-touch screen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard and number pad, back-lit buttons, and a secondary touch screen. Oh, and it's not black anymore. And you, too can get all this for the low price of $449.95+tax! Just send all your money to me >_>

Talking seriously now, this concept isn't completely done yet. I want to add a few more buttons and actual content on the screen (not tiny versions of this)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm still in "gear" mode. Here's my latest, a brass gear.

th_Brass2.png

uH - great idea and good job so far. Can't wait to see it finished. Yeah, I think it needs some phone buttons and a built in camera up at the top like on some laptops. Be pretty cool to produce something like that for real. (that you had designed I mean.)

I'm still in "gear" mode. Here's my latest, a brass gear.

th_Brass2.png

uH - great idea and good job so far. Can't wait to see it finished. Yeah, I think it needs some phone buttons and a built in camera up at the top like on some laptops. Be pretty cool to produce something like that for real. (that you had designed I mean.)

looks good :P, i think i started this whole gear thing a while back...lol

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

is response with the crazy people in the 'not spam' forum i made this little animation lol. I thought it was funny so i posted in here, the pill is teribbly drawn but try to read the text lol.

Dont worry everyone I got bored, in my free time I came up with a cure to this awful disease Smile-1.gif

Watch Closely :P

Med.gif

edit: sorry bout the double post :(

well, i think ill post this, its not finished yet, but iono when im going to finish it, my girlfriend knocked her brother out the other day by accidently smacking him in the face with a frying pan lol, so i started a comic strip for it lol. its not finished yet, but here are the characters, the guy needs to be adjusted, his arms and legs arent quite right.

Comicstrip61.jpg

edit: wow the forums are slow today.

any ways, here's a web layout im working on. i was hoping to get some advice on the artistic asspect of it. the color scheme was dark brown, baby blue, and orange. I like the color scheme, but i cant tell if i like the looks of this layout of not. any suggestions?

WebTemp6.jpg

japannese.jpg

hmmmm, lets see, maybe ill ask this and see wat you guys say.

Im working on a band page (yeah the same one ive been working on for months lol)

and i want to create a logo for our band, but im drawing a blank on what the logo should be. the name of the band is Nascent Descent (it basically means a new journey). what would be a good logo for the name?

japannese.jpg

A sunset, and a mountain. And maybe, for extra taste, a guy on the top of the mountain looking into the distance.

But that was generic! We need to know what kind of music you guys play, what mood you want for the band, etc. Can't compute, must have more data.

:Cancel::Cancel:

- :Emboss:

:Horiz: :Horiz:

Hee hee...

A sunset, and a mountain. And maybe, for extra taste, a guy on the top of the mountain looking into the distance.

But that was generic! We need to know what kind of music you guys play, what mood you want for the band, etc. Can't compute, must have more data.

:Cancel::Cancel:

- :Emboss:

:Horiz: :Horiz:

Hee hee...

thats not a bad idea, it sounds a little complex though. its a rock and roll band, alternative rock. If you look at my sig thats kinda the mood i was going for, maybe blacks and reds. but im open for anything really. i was going for a chinese kinda feel for this sig, but the logo doesnt necasarily have to be like that

japannese.jpg