The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's my begining of an underwater drawing.

100% PDN of course.

UnderWtr.jpg

I think I'm going to add this to the room drawing I'm working on.

Topezia - I like that frame you made. Is that done with "light rays"?

Frozen_Byte - Nice space pic. I haven't viewed it full size yet. If I see something I think will help, I'll post it.

Swap the blue rays with dark green ones, than it looks better, I think

Here a new Space Wallpaper:

sun.png

Please tell me how to improove it :D

The link doesn't show the picture for me. Only the "Bannana" logo. I used my magnifier glass to look at the smaller image and to me (just personal opinion from the small pic OK?) it seems like the ringed planet wants more light. It doesn't look like the sun is farther away than the Saturn, but rather, that it's between Saturn and...(Pluto, is it?).

For what you have, I would move the sun far off to the back and some to the left. As if it's above and away, from both planets. Also, the back side of Saturn, in the position you have it, would be getting some reflective light from the other planet.

Again, these are just my personal takes on things. Please take no offense, I like your pic. It is clean and crisp, and I'm sure others would see things differently. Everybody's got an opinion right? No sayin' mine's the right one.

:wink: Wow, that's not bad. It looks like its from the rose tut though... :shock:

f_Hackm_8b374cd.png

It is looking very good.

There's nothing wrong with using tuts as a beginner :P, from time to time is till use tuts.

hehe it's quite near to what is done in the rose tut but not exactly... the only thing that i copied from the rose tut were the 2 twist distortions... the rest has been changed by me ;P maybe when i have collected some more experience i'll write a tut 'bout that *gg*

greetz

FreakStyle

sun.png

Thanks, I think it looks much better now:

paesaggionotturnosulago1corniceverd.png

@Pretty darn neat: That beginning is full of promises!

No light rays I've started with radial colors then added some more (frosted glass and crystalize I think but not sure I have to learn how to handle the darn (not you) script lab to save the effects I've used ... :) )

sun.png

The link doesn't show the picture for me. Only the "Bannana" logo. I used my magnifier glass to look at the smaller image and to me (just personal opinion from the small pic OK?) it seems like the ringed planet wants more light. It doesn't look like the sun is farther away than the Saturn, but rather, that it's between Saturn and...(Pluto, is it?).

For what you have, I would move the sun far off to the back and some to the left. As if it's above and away, from both planets. Also, the back side of Saturn, in the position you have it, would be getting some reflective light from the other planet.

Again, these are just my personal takes on things. Please take no offense, I like your pic. It is clean and crisp, and I'm sure others would see things differently. Everybody's got an opinion right? No sayin' mine's the right one.

Yeha that's it.

It was unrealistic.

Okay I deleted the planet completly [was too complicated to move the Sun too]

Her's my final result:

th_everynewday.png

im now a photobucket user :shock: :shock:

rhfjdjejdca.png

That one's pretty cool! :-) There's a little bit of an extra arc (bulge? tumor?) over the top of the planet where it meets the glare. You might want to take a look at that.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Here's my begining of an underwater drawing.

100% PDN of course.

UnderWtr.jpg

I think I'm going to add this to the room drawing I'm working on.

Topezia - I like that frame you made. Is that done with "light rays"?

Frozen_Byte - Nice space pic. I haven't viewed it full size yet. If I see something I think will help, I'll post it.

I love this one especially the waves in the sand. look forward to seeing the finished product.

@Madjik: did I ever tell you that I love you :wink: ?

I am going to work on that right now.

@Oma: I agree, it would be really useful to have this kind of images hospital , hope they will do it sooner or later....

Ciao ciao

A little bit. Maybe tone it down a bit more?

I STILL love this image.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Is spring ever going to get here?

paintbrush41.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

very cool janettsue. :)

colors reminds me a bit more about summer than spring though, but that might just be me...

helmetcross.png

chrome cross turned into a helmet thingy...

dragonseyesig.png

As always, there is a loot of inspiration in the pictorium. ;-)

Well, a little of this and a little of that. Hope you like it.

vrelsehb5.png

stjernerfg0.png

roseef5.png

rose2zi6.png

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

@Leif: They are all nice but I especially like the first one

All beautiful art in here!

@Janettsue: no matter if spring or summer there is a solarity in your pictures that cheers me up :)

@Vlad Vampire (I missed his reply, haven't checked for a bit :roll: )- Yes, your main signature picture is 150 pixels high, but the very small user bar underneath it is 19 pixels high (IIRC), so you're over. The sig is nice, though.

@K.Digennaro-No, I did not draw the body, I Googled "Superman", or something like it, and it turned up.

[quothttp]@Vlad Vampire (I missed his reply, haven't checked for a bit :roll: )- Yes, your main signature picture is 150 pixels high, but the very small user bar underneath it is 19 pixels high (IIRC), so you're over. The sig is nice, though.

@K.Digennaro-No, I did not draw the body, I Googled "Superman", or something like it, and it turned up.

okay i was just curious, because i drew a super hero a while back from scratch and i know how hard it is to make it look right :P. But still props on the image.

Any ways, here's a dragon i drew today, the inspiration came from a chinese dragon tatoo. I really like where the image is going, many thanks to yata for the 'scale' like texture, but my image still seems flat, even after several gradients, any suggestions on a way to make the dragon look better?

chinesedragonj.jpg

edit: wow much better, but still it needs something...

chinesedragonjpeg.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War