How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Ego Eram Reputo
Ego Eram Reputo
Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

Updates!

@SodiumEnglish and I have been working to improve the layout. There might still be issues for iOS users - I'll shortly post an alternative link for these people.

Author's username now links to their forum profile.

Tool tips have been added to most of the links and the tags (the colored bits)

Several hover effects have been added.

The alternative topic(s), where posted, links to another forum thread. This might be a plugin pack, updated version of the plugin or an alternative plugin altogether.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alternative link posted in the second post in this thread. Anyone having trouble using the new Index tool should try the direct link.

(grumble grumble..... iOS users...... grumble grumble)

3 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

grumble grumble..... iOS users

I suggest "iGrumble" 2.0 ;)

Edited by IRON67
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

February Update

Three new plugins this month.

Change Extreme Colors MadJik Modify the color channels of the darkest or lightest colors in an image. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

Gradual Stripes Pratyush Renders a specified number of single hue'd vertical stripes. The coloring of the stripes progresses evenly between the first selected color and the second selected color.

Lens Flare MadJik Mimics a photographic lens flare (created when non-image forming light enters the camera lens or digital sensor). Lens flares appear as a string of polygonal shapes extending from the light source across the image. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

I hope y'all are enjoying the flash new searchable Index :D

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I hope y'all are enjoying the flash new searchable Index

Yes, I love new searchable Index. Very beautiful, it feels very soothing on eye, It is very friendly as a user who want to search a plugin. @SodiumEnglish should be awarded for making such a beautiful tool.  Hi @Ego Eram Reputo, what's your experience regarding to this tool?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rl7un0O.png

@Ego Eram Reputo By the way I love how the new editor for the forum software has turned out, last few days I am playing with quotes feature and love WYSIWYG features image posting and features that recovers last thing in editor. For being locked out of forum for a year, I never got any chance to appreciate that.  

Rl7un0O.png

I'm with @Pratyush - a wonderful 'searchable index' indeed <3 and thank you to  @SodiumEnglish  for his work on this.

Many thanks to the plugin developers and a big thank you to  @Ego Eram Reputo for his work as well :pizza:

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

15 hours ago, Pratyush said:

what's your experience regarding to this tool?

@SodiumEnglish created the tool. We collaborated on some enhancements and shoe-horning it into the forum. Now that the tool is set up and ticking over nicely, I only need to update a couple of files each month. This saves me an enormous amount of work, for which I'm enormously grateful.

There are a few things we have flagged to look at in the future. E.g. We would like to remove the listing from inside a post so it can expand width wise. Not actually sure if this is possible, but we're willing to try :D

A big THANK YOU again to @SodiumEnglish

March Update

Five new plugins this month, including a couple of updates to existing plugins.

Averaged Color Blur ReMake Update of Average Edge Blur by Cookies. Recolors each pixel based on the average of the surrounding pixels (within the selected radius). Allows blurring by individual color channel, and combinations of color channels. Multiple non-standard blend modes included.

Kill Color Keeper Pratyush Update of Jotaf's Grim Color Reaper. User has the option of killing (removing) the specified color, or keeping it (removing other colors).

Outlined / Gradient text xod Renders text to the active layer with options to outline and gradient fill the text.

Signature stamp MadJik Tool kit to create a personal signature stamp which can be applied to an image as an Effect. CodeLab source file and sample images provided, along with step by step instructions. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

Varicose 2 MadJik Create wibbly lines with this updated version of Jchunn's original Varicose plugin. More options and language support. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Thanks @Ego Eram Reputo for all of the work. 

Just two suggestion. :) :) 

1) Tinker the description a bit, :)Gradual stripes can draw stripes in any direction and nubs cab be set anywhere.

2) In Jotaf's Grim Color Reaper's discussion please mention about updated version, so that people visiting that place know that an updated version exists.

Thank you so much. :beer::mrblue:

Edited by Pratyush

Rl7un0O.png

Thank you @Ego Eram Reputo and the developers, for these cool new additions :D.

I love that description of Madjik's plugin Varicose2 .......... wibbly lines :lol:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

6 hours ago, Pixey said:

I love that description of Madjik's plugin Varicose2 .......... wibbly lines :lol:

Thank you Pixey. I challenge anyone to come up with a better two word description :mrpurple:

@Pratyush I'll tweak the description and update GCR. Btw you should post a note in that thread yourself to announce your updated plugin.

@Seerose & @lynxster4 thank you.

59 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

Btw you should post a note in that thread yourself to announce your updated plugin

:facepalm: Why didn't I thought of this. I have made a comment in that discussion.:smile:

Rl7un0O.png

• 4 weeks later...

Four so far. I'm planning to update tomorrow or the next day.

• Like 1

April Update

Welcome aboard this months plugin update. Tonight's menu will tempt your tastebuds with five new plugins all by @MadJik (how does he do it??)

Fractal Fern Leaf MadJik Uses a recursive fractal formula to render pseudo fern fronds. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

Generate 96 colors for palettes MadJik Fills the active layer with 96 dstinct colors for use as a paint.net palette. Options to specify the start and end colors and the steps between (also random). Plugin can save the color scheme as a PDN palette. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

Hilbert filling curve texture MadJik Uses the space-filling Hilbert formula (Peano 1890, Hilbert 1891) to fill the target region with a continuous path. The path is comprised of short, straight lines whose ends either continue in the same direction or undergo a 90 degree turn. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

List of color palettes MadJik Tiles PDN palettes in the /palettes/ folder to the canvas. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

Spot the center MadJik Places a configurable marker at the center of the canvas, selection or weighted selection. Found in Magical Plugins Megapack.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

From the plugin browser when updating the index.

I am getting the same error but when pasting the index JSON into JSONLint all seems to be good. I found a similar problem parsing JSON and C# with the same "Invalid JSON primitive: ." due to an errant comma but no errant comma is present; JSONLint would show this as an error when validating. I am not sure what is wrong.