Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@jake2k: Beautiful button! I really like it. Now if vista developers only had people like you to help design their GUI.... :roll:

@worldnewser: Those are beautiful designs. How do you go about making them?

I generally read in bed until I fall asleep. Last night I was reading a trashy novel, and there was this one phrase that really struck me as odd sounding. It was ..... with a solid splash. Now that is just odd splashes by their very nature are not solid. :?:

the old juices just came alive and this morning I just had to capture what my impression of a solid splash would be.

asolidsplash.png

Oma; like it and the border.

Jake2k; oow, shiny.

Bill; Why does the seal got it's mouth open? What is it about to eat :) ?

Here is my flat dog, I know it is silly. And a robot I copied from some robot movie.

sadirun800x600.jpg

robot.jpg

@ Oma: I want that hanged in my house! Beautiful! (splatter and multicolor gradient :roll: :?: :?: )

I do not know either how a solid splash may look like but I see some wonderful textures that remind me of all these things together:

Fluid crystal, onix, a mineral with glass blue quartz and something like satin and velvet! Wow (how do you do the frames? Lovely)

@Silverhammer: I like that poster with the robot it is funny and very well drawned (are you a professional cartoonist?)

@Tourist: I like that dog and the robot head, nice ones

Ciao ciao

@worldnewser: Those are beautiful designs. How do you go about making them?

I just really like Mandelbrot Fractal and Twist. :D But I'm hoping to evolve away from twist very soon :wink:

Not sure how many of you saw Jake2K's awesome windows button, but I attempted my own! I know it isnt that good, but I at least deserve credit for trying :wink:

unfinishedinterfaceorb.png

@Salu---Nicey carrot :) However, the top looks kinda inconclusive. From my viewpoint, it looks like a bullet spewing vines/plants :). Maybe make the carrot itself thinner or longer. Still a nice carrot.

A quickie: I think I made a pill. Or maybe a new gem. Actually, I'm not sure what it is XD:

pill.png

All comments welcome :D

carrort anyone?

th_carrotfinnish.png

(if you want the 3d scripts for the carrort just ask) :D

Doesn't look quite right. Carrot look here

hmm, yea your right, i need to use the texture and the 3d circle thing on top :D

Edit:

Heres the second try

carrot2.png

Oma; like it and the border.

Jake2k; oow, shiny.

Bill; Why does the seal got it's mouth open? What is it about to eat :) ?

I... don't know. Maybe it was screaming.

JgdHlwOrb.png

Made this last night. 100% PDN. Thanks to everyone writing plug-ins. Used a lot of them (sine waves, dents, gradient mapping, twist, shape 3d, drop shadow) in this just experimenting and trying to get to know the program.

PrettyDarnNeat that is pretty darn neat

I submitted something for the photo manipulation contest. This is not the one I submitted so I thought it would be alright to post it here. This one was enjoyable. I went for a more hung painting look for my submission.

12Tone.png

12framedtree3.png