The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

masterchief.jpg

this is something i did when i was bored... :wink:

Dont reall like the colours TBH, i think some Blue, silver and maybe black would look good, and then make master chief stand out with a glow or a white mask over him?

But nice....most people create some good stuff when they are bored!

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

Very nice Kreeos, but in my opinion, it would look better if it were not as tall and had some sort of a border, but I like the textures you've got going on there.

I drew this, scanned it, and traced it in PDN, and its really big.

Clickety click for full size.

th_Cartoon.png

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Very nice Kreeos, but in my opinion, it would look better if it were not as tall and had some sort of a border, but I like the textures you've got going on there.

A border would pobably be nice but I personally like the height. I'm going for a really old currency design.

Lot of nice jobs here!

@Oma I like your butterflies especially the movement you gave them and the texture underneath, I wanted to thank you cause I followed your advice (that is why it is important to receive advices from skilled people or else we shall never be able to improve) of adding texture to the bricks (noise plus relief) and now the bricks look really bricks (and I'll add that on my little notepad under "how to make bricks" :D) while the rest sucks :lol: (but I'll keep working on that... and to say my thanks I enclose you a flower I made a while ago:

fiore2.png

and I liked the flowers too, ( but you are right about the sparkling )

@janettsue: I love your collage and it is funny cause I started something similar - not as beautiful as yours - and never ended it (attached here :Down: )

@pluberus: Love that borealis!

@barkbark00: Cool signature!

Ciao

10662_fe62f2d82bdb672b5901cb5e8e22cd41