The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Just wait for people to read your post from before, no need to post again.

I would add just 1 color to 1 part of the image. it's up to you if you wanna or where to add.

Just dont think I would have gotten the same amount of response on a previous page, and I am thinking about leaving the paint on the tip of the brush colored and color in the splatter. What do you think?

Yes. :)

I haven't posted here for a while......

I have a new sig :D

also here's a window thing i made...

windowpn3.png

As you can see, i used Jerkfight's Tut on hard wood floor :D Thanks :D

EDIT:

Here's an explosion thing

xplodeov4.png

Please Comment :D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Wow, ,

@Topezia: That concrete wall of yours looks cool!

@Topezia that concrete wall of yours sucks!

:D Thanks!

I am just fed up of people ignoring others' people when they ask advice, there is a little restricted club of friends uphere chatting to each others and ignoring the rest (with just a few exceptions) of us

Ciao

*looks at tozpezia* :cry:

I like the wall you made. :D

Cool. 8)

I made this space ship thing

spacethingtl6.png

weeeeee!

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

th_murocementoconmattoni.jpg

Don't do it for comments, do it for the fun of it :)

The highlights on the upper left doesn't look quite right.

Alright. Followed advice from Ash. Instead of doing a true recolor, I thought about an abstract recolor. Any better?

th_MainBanner2.png

No glow. Other than that, good. :)

Yeah, what TL said.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

*looks at tozpezia* :cry:

I like the wall you made. :D

Cool. 8)

Thanks and I like a lot your window and explosion things!

Don't do it for comments, do it for the fun of it :)

The highlights on the upper left doesn't look quite right.

Thanks, I will, but I am not panhandling for compliments, the most of it I am just asking advices, anyway I am having fun in this (wether if the concrete looks autenthic or not) so here is next stage of my wall:

(and I deleted the highlights)

gruppoombre.jpg

OK, I used tile instead of brick and this could use a lot more work. I just did a quickie to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

The concrete in yours looks painted or "plasticy". Tone the colors down some and kill some of the highlights.

Your brick has no depth to it. I cannot tell if you mean for the brick to be over the concrete or the concrete to be like a smear over the bricks.

The shading in mine, going from upper right to lower left, is a separate layer with a white to black gradient, then set layer blending to "overlay".

BrokenTile.jpg

Hope this is the kind of feedback you were looking for. I meant no offense, only wanted to point out what I saw, not that that is the only wat to see it.

OK, I used tile instead of brick and this could use a lot more work. I just did a quickie to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

The concrete in yours looks painted or "plasticy". Tone the colors down some and kill some of the highlights.

Your brick has no depth to it. I cannot tell if you mean for the brick to be over the concrete or the concrete to be like a smear over the bricks.

The shading in mine, going from upper right to lower left, is a separate layer with a white to black gradient, then set layer blending to "overlay".

BrokenTile.jpg

Hope this is the kind of feedback you were looking for. I meant no offense, only wanted to point out what I saw, not that that is the only wat to see it.

:D Thanks a lot, no offense at all, and yes that was exactly kind of feedback I was looking for! I meant the bricks to be over the concrete of course and I know they have no depth so how did you give the bricks that kind of depth? (or that is due to the separate layer with the gradient set to overlay?)

I'll try to tone down a bit, yet in my opinion my concrete looks nice (it has not same texture all over its surface if you watch it but kind of different holes and scratches and a smoother part like the real one)

Thank you

I haven't posted here for a while......

I have a new sig :D

also here's a window thing i made...

windowpn3.png

As you can see, i used Jerkfight's Tut on hard wood floor :D Thanks :D

EDIT:

Here's an explosion thing

xplodeov4.png

Please Comment :D

Very nice! The second one could look like an anomaly with a bit of tweaking.

BrokenTile.jpg

:D Thanks a lot, no offense at all, and yes that was exactly kind of feedback I was looking for! I meant the bricks to be over the concrete of course and I know they have no depth so how did you give the bricks that kind of depth? (or that is due to the separate layer with the gradient set to overlay?)

I'll try to tone down a bit, yet in my opinion my concrete looks nice (it has not same texture all over its surface if you watch it but kind of different holes and scratches and a smoother part like the real one)

Thank you

Like I said, mine was just quick and dirty to show you what I meant. I used drop shadow close to the same color as the tile to get the thickness using "Contr. F" till it looked fair, and then another drop shadow of almost black but a little lighter, with a little bit of blur to indicate it being on top of the concrete and the direction of light.

I'm not sure that the drop shadow would work for something as thick as the brick, but give it a try.

And yes, I like your texture of concrete better than mine. I just used "noise" to give some indication. It was mainly the color and highlights of yours I was talking about.

Wow, ,

@Topezia: That concrete wall of yours looks cool!

@Topezia that concrete wall of yours sucks!

:D Thanks!

I am just fed up of people ignoring others' people when they ask advice, there is a little restricted club of friends uphere chatting to each others and ignoring the rest (with just a few exceptions) of us

Ciao

the wall sucks needs more texture. try a bit of noise and stylize releif or something. but the concrete is excellent.

and for the record I'm fed up with people repeating posts its not as if we are ignoring you its just I have a life. I wasn't here last night.

and oh yes Sawbrown100 and Mike.Ryan52 this really isn't a private chat line.

Mike I like the brush and the fact you have permission. and sawbrown100 I'm pretty sure if Rick thought it was a violation of the use he would have jumped on Mike tooooot sweet.

@prettydarneat: Thanks : Is that what you mean? It has more depth now may be not still the right one for bricks...

@ Oma: I am sorry if you took it personally, in fact you are part of the exceptions I was talking about, you and Ash and some more people are always there to lend an hand (of course you have a life in fact my request was not addressed to you in particular but I thank you very much for your advices that are precious to me, in fact I am gonna try to make that wall a little less sucking :D ) it was just letting some steam off cause it was not my very first time of being ignored....

murocementoconmattonicondropshadow.jpg

I know that wasn't directed at me. but I do think I know who it was directed at and i agree this is a pictorium. so everyone keep it in mind. and if you don't get any comments rest asured its not because anyone is being ignored its just because at the moment maybe no one is looking at the pictorium, or they just can't think how to help you improve something. and for the record i really don't think your wall sucks its just you were begging for it with your talk to your self lines.

now everyone lets get back to great artwork.

and i seen some nice pieces by some new members this morning. I'll have to scroll back thru a couple of pages to look at them all but what I've seen so far its looking good everyone. keep up all the great pictures coming in.

^^^^^

This is the exact reason we need a new pictorium. Having a long range in skills really only make the cream of the crop stand out. I am sorry for trying to get some feedback on my picture by posting it on the next page, but truth of the matter was is that I though I would be able to get better feed back on the most recent page then on a previous page. I am sorry to those who I annoyed or offended.

signature.png

@Mike no problem rest assured most people go back thru previous pages of the pictorium just to see if they missed anything since last time they looked. and if they are not they will be missing some nice artwork.

anyways I'm working on a series of art cards for the seniors home gift shop. trying to get my designs down. Here is one I think has potential but not sure of the coloring. it might still hit the dust bin in the final cut of cards, or undergo a color change. . I don't really like the sparkles so think they are coming out toot sweet.

springcard.png

^^^^^

This is the exact reason we need a new pictorium. Having a long range in skills really only make the cream of the crop stand out. I am sorry for trying to get some feedback on my picture by posting it on the next page, but truth of the matter was is that I though I would be able to get better feed back on the most recent page then on a previous page. I am sorry to those who I annoyed or offended.

Hopefully the new pictorium will come soon. Until then we have this thread and DeviantArt.

KaHuc.png

@Mike no problem rest assured most people go back thru previous pages of the pictorium just to see if they missed anything since last time they looked. and if they are not they will be missing some nice artwork.

anyways I'm working on a series of art cards for the seniors home gift shop. trying to get my designs down. Here is one I think has potential but not sure of the coloring. it might still hit the dust bin in the final cut of cards, or undergo a color change. . I don't really like the sparkles so think they are coming out toot sweet.

th_springcard.png

That's awesome oma! I agree though, the sparkles are a little off...but it looks really good! :D

And sabrown, nice change in sig/av. ;)

springcard.png

Great work!!