The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Good night/day everybody

fuochiartificali.png

:shock: brushes :shock: brushes :shock: brushes! Que viva las brushes!

Here is a sample of some inset text used in Mac OS X and Apple's website.

inset.png

Tutorial worthy?

Looks good drew, but i would have to say no on the tut, its a pretty simple button to make, just some gradients, but keep up the good work.

Don't try so hard to create tuts, just draw and have fun, ull know if something is tut worthy.

Keep up the good work.

Kevin

Edit:

A sig I made. I think it looks pretty good. Not great but ya... >.>

Zangetsusig.png

Looks good kreeos, i really sigs like that, it looks simple at the first glance but there is really more to it when you look closer.

Looking good.

Kevin

edit:

any one have any suggestions on my gear drawing? its on the last page, i want to finish it up but i cant figure out what to put in the middle.

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

I mean this in the most polite way possible.

I know it was a lot of hard work, and that usually is what it's about, but try aiming for something that is both appealing to the eye and advanced. And the color scheme is all messed up... :|

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

I know it was a lot of hard work, and that usually is what it's about, but try aiming for something that is both appealing to the eye and advanced. And the color scheme is all messed up... :|

You'd need to watch the anime Bleach. The character is Zangetsu. Ichigo's zanpackto (spirit sword) from the anime. When he transports Ichigo into his spirit realm things get all trippy. I wanted to duplicate that pschadelic effect.

im not sure who your talking to lego.

are you talking to me?

japannese.jpg

are you talking to me?

I'm pretty sure he's talking to me on that one, lol. *hint*messed up colours*hint* lol.

are you talking to me?

I'm pretty sure he's talking to me on that one, lol. *hint*messed up colours*hint* lol.

yeah but i had just asked a question so i wasnt sure, wat ev :P.

I personally like that the color scheme doesnt follow any specific rule.

japannese.jpg

Thanks ^_^ I was going for that "OMG where the F am I?" kinda look.

well you did a good job of that :P

every artist looks at art differently, so dont get discouraged if one person doesnt like it or watever.

it really comes down to this: if you like it, then its right.

arts not like math where the answer to 2+2 always equals 4, sometimes in art 2+2 adds up to 6 8 or even 12.

japannese.jpg

well you did a good job of that :P

every artist looks at art differently, so dont get discouraged if one person doesnt like it or watever.

it really comes down to this: if you like it, then its right.

arts not like math where the answer to 2+2 always equals 4, sometimes in art 2+2 adds up to 6 8 or even 12.

That's the hard thing for me to wrap my mind around. I always got A's in math in school but almost failed art :?

dont get discouraged just have fun with it :P

I was going through some of my sketches and came across a few i dont think ive shown you guys yet (could be wrong).

There all 100% PDN, no wacom just the line/curve tool.

shirt1-1.jpg

knightjp-2.jpg

superhero-1.png

japannese.jpg

Wow. That looks like it was really hard to do.

thank you :P, once i got the idea in my head of how to do it, it was actually quite simple, if you can teach yourself to break things down you can draw anything.

If it lets me attach this you can read this, i never did finish it because some people said it was to basic, but its amazing how many people over look the simplest things.

Basic art tut1.zip

japannese.jpg

thank you :P, once i got the idea in my head of how to do it, it was actually quite simple, if you can teach yourself to break things down you can draw anything.

If it lets me attach this you can read this, i never did finish it because some people said it was to basic, but its amazing how many people over look the simplest things.

I know. I made a moon tutorial the other day and a lot of people seem to think it's too basic. Although what I did in the tutorial I'd never seen another person on this forum do.

I know. I made a moon tutorial the other day and a lot of people seem to think it's too basic. Although what I did in the tutorial I'd never seen another person on this forum do.

i understand where people come from when they say they dont want to many 'basic tuts'

but my opinion is all tuts should be 'basic'. i think a tut should teach a skill of some sort that an artistic can build on.

japannese.jpg

The problem is all the really good members here have set the bar too high. Everyone else expects every tutorial to be up to that ridiculously high standard.

The problem is all the really good members here have set the bar too high. Everyone else expects every tutorial to be up to that ridiculously high standard.

tuts should be high quality, or left to the professionals, its like school, they dont just pull random people off the street to teach your class :P

but i get what your saying :P

japannese.jpg

Ok, at least its not an eyeball. :roll: The pic is huge. I took a little time with the planets...not so much on the space around them.

th_LikeHome.png

Another signature I may use in the future.

Kreeossig.png

Kreeos, of all the stuff I've seen of yours, this is my favorite. :)

Yup, pretty cool.

One suggestion though. Do something to bring out/bring attention to the word "Kreeos" in there. Right now it just looks like that was an afterthought that you slapped on 10 seconds before uploading to Photobucket.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!