The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Greetings, I'm new here and am fairly new to Paint.Net and image editing itself.

Just thought I'd post a few of my attempts to use the program.

Please tell me what you think of them, it'd be helpful.

pickmodbl9.th.jpg whitebeamsa0.th.png noblem153oa0.th.jpg

Not bad, the border for the last one needs a bit feathering. :)

Welcome to the forum.

============================================================================================

Testing.... :?

Wave_Test_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, I made that one before I found the feather plug in, I had to make do with Gaussian Blur while trying to keep the image clear. Any ideas how I can implement the feather plug in with the completed image to make the border clear, or should I just re-make the image using feather this time?

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, I made that one before I found the feather plug in, I had to make do with Gaussian Blur while trying to keep the image clear. Any ideas how I can implement the feather plug in with the completed image to make the border clear, or should I just re-make the image using feather this time?

Remake would be much faster.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

chamberdoorabstract.png

Wow I love that. Any tuts for it? :D

Thats one of my trade mark techniques :D actually several of them. When I feel as though I have perfected it enough I will probably share it, There are a few kinks to work out.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Here, my latest creation.

Urban_City_with_Hexagonal_____by_jerkfight.png

Comments

I like it a lot. Was it in any way influenced by a piece I posted a while back, called Homage to Changes? Which (in itself) was inspired by another piece I saw on deviantART called Changes.

Perhaps you might add a bit of depth to the city silhouette by adding a couple of additional layers behind the main cityscape, each slightly smaller and lighter than the one above. I did this on my effort using rotate/zoom and tiling.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

@Ash: great job! did you intend on make the tip of the wave have a demon looking head?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Here, my latest creation.

Urban_City_with_Hexagonal_____by_jerkfight.png

Comments

I like it a lot. Was it in any way influenced by a piece I posted a while back, called Homage to Changes? Which (in itself) was inspired by another piece I saw on deviantART called Changes.

Perhaps you might add a bit of depth to the city silhouette by adding a couple of additional layers behind the main cityscape, each slightly smaller and lighter than the one above. I did this on my effort using rotate/zoom and tiling.

Yes it was inspired by you.

My next one I will be trying to take your advice

1 more..

936211584d24f2c0.jpg

That is awesome

omExTE6.png

1 more..

936211584d24f2c0.jpg

sweet mercy! :shock:

good job!

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Alright, when you're done your image and you want to add shine, do the following:

New image, [CTRL]+[shift]+. Add new layer, draw the shine ellipse in white. [CTRL]+[shift]+F, save as Shinemask.png.

Now back to the pic you want to add shine to, draw a gradient (White at the top, transparent at the bottom). Effects > Alpha Mask. Import Shinemask.png and voilĂ .

First_ID_by_Blooper101.png

Rather proud of this one. Click for full size on my dA.

Alright, when you're done your image and you want to add shine, do the following:

New image, [CTRL]+[shift]+. Add new layer, draw the shine ellipse in white. [CTRL]+[shift]+F, save as Shinemask.png.

Now back to the pic you want to add shine to, draw a gradient (White at the top, transparent at the bottom). Effects > Alpha Mask. Import Shinemask.png and voilĂ .

Or you could just do it the lazy way...Add a new layer, draw a white filled ellipse, and lower the opacity.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Or you could just do it the lazy way...Add a new layer, draw a white filled ellipse, and lower the opacity.

Depends wether you want a gradient or not.