The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Alright, when you're done your image and you want to add shine, do the following:

New image, [CTRL]+[shift]+. Add new layer, draw the shine ellipse in white. [CTRL]+[shift]+F, save as Shinemask.png.

Now back to the pic you want to add shine to, draw a gradient (White at the top, transparent at the bottom). Effects > Alpha Mask. Import Shinemask.png and voilà.

Or you could just do it the lazy way...Add a new layer, draw a white filled ellipse, and lower the opacity.

Depends wether you want a gradient or not.

You could always draw the elipse on a new layer and use the gradient tool in transparency mode.

yup apart from the stars, it took a lot of practice and accidents, but i managed.

i was messing around with the shape3d plugin and clouds and some other stuff ages ago. i had all of the images seperate and then i saw the 'rememberance of the daleks' episode at my nans and thought i might have a try.

sig.png

Merry Chrismas!!

is it suppose to be for people in space traveling that need to call the police to tell them they're getting robed?

Nope. This is the TARDIS, the title character's time and space ship from fantastic British sci-fi show Doctor Who. :-)

You should come to the Overflow and comment in the "Heart of the TARDIS" thread. :-)

By the way, Salu - Doctor Who is awesome. You'd like it. I'm sure. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rising_from_the_Ashes_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Guess who was inspired by my post on dents? (Background, Fire)

[Edit]

Woe to you, oh Earth and Sea

For the Devil sends the Beast with wrath

Because he knows the time is short...

Let him who hath understanding

Reckon the Number of the Beast

For it is a human number

Its number is six hundred and sixty-six...

absolutlely no stock images in this one. its just straight basic drawing and no I do not have a tablet that's why some of the lines are not the cleanest. old shakey hands, old eyes, trouble controling the mouse. but think I've done a good job on this one.

enjoy .... remember I always put a larger version on my deviant art site so just click the link under my sig to get to my gallery.

faceofanangel3.png

absolutlely no stock images in this one. its just straight basic drawing and no I do not have a tablet that's why some of the lines are not the cleanest. old shakey hands, old eyes, trouble controling the mouse. but think I've done a good job on this one.

enjoy .... remember I always put a larger version on my deviant art site so just click the link under my sig to get to my gallery.

faceofanangel3.png

:shock: *Amazed* :o

dragonseyesig.png

Hello,

I know, I've been missing for a while. I've missed quite a lot of great stuff here, like 300 or so pictorium pages! :shock: Guess I shouldn't stay away too long. :wink:

Here are a few pieces I just finished. As always, click for full view.

th_DogDaySunrise640.jpg

th_FireIce640.jpg

This one is intended as a wallpaper. I have widescreen and standard resolution available at deviantart.

th_display_1a.jpg

Have a windows mobile phone? Theme available at DA also.

Signature14c.png