Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

One of my latest works. Rendered on Terragen, and enhanced the colours here on Paint.Net.

hugeness

Beautiful. Almost looks like a photo to me. :shock: After seeing this, I need to go get Terragen...

---

Here's my guitar, complete with Paint.NET amp!

guitar.png

Rick's busted into the music industry. xD

---

I played with some things and tried to make some stage lights.

guitarhero.png

Thanks oma for helping me out with the shape of the body. :)

I've finally finished my space picture!

Clicky to go see the big version!

Woot!

:shock: Pretty! It is quite well done. But the bottom of the ringed planet is jaggy.

@ Everyone who posted comments: Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like it, it took me over two months from start to finish, and over 6 months or so, if you count other versions. (I did another before; a couple of months before the advent of Shape3D!). Thanks for the comments! :D

@ Bob: For the background, I used a slightly modified version of this: http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3242&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=starfield+with+colour. For the lens flare, I lifted it from The Gimp's FlareFX and there's a tut for the big gaseous planet in the making. It'll be up one day... Shall I PM you when it's up?

@ Wither: Thanks for the comment, and yeah, I know... The gaseous planet is a bit jaggy, the Antialias plugin seemed to not be able to do anything about that...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Looks good, but it needs to be cropped. 2/3 of the image is transparent nothingness.

@ Bobofthedead - It's truly amazing, but by being on the same page as my guitar thing it takes all the spotlight. Way to go, man. [pouts] :PKidding. ^-^

having some fun

drtf.gif

Someone had an avatar that did that...I don't remember who, though.

Looks quite good. You might want to slow it down, though. That's kind of maniacal. :-)