The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@salu: that looks kinda awkward.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i like it, it looks 3d and shiny :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Tried to do a "sunrise", but it seemed to give me almost the same prob as making a "sunset". Still can't figure out why my sun keeps vanishing when attempting to blend layers...

Sunset2.jpg

Got curious awhile back and started out with a "sunnny" tunnel and then used shape 3D. Turned into some kinda wooden knob lol

woodball.jpg

*edit: @pyrochild below: srry about the crop. Still a newb to the forums. Was cleaning up my uploaded files and then deleted a bunch by accident then reuploaded the larger versions by mistake (I make 2 copies of my work; one for display and one for documentation). Fixed

Ok people. CROP. YOUR. IMAGES!

For the next person to post an 800x600 image with only 400x400 of picture, I am going to make a new plugin. It will be called "The Boot." And it won't be a plugin for Paint.NET. It'll plug in somewhere else...

edit: thank you :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

My new Shape3D project is done. Yes, it is just a bunch of cylindrical shapes thrown into the general shape of a drumset.

I tried making the hardware look more chrome, but it just never worked out as I had planned. :/

I also can't figure out how to get the hardware to attach to the shells in a realistic looking way.

drumkit.png

@ The Void:i like it, it would be even better if you made it like your last signature (more 3D), where some of the pixels looked closer than the others

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Edit: drumset1.png

^ Click for a version with a transparent backgroun

I noticed that the kick drum was massive in comparison to the rest of the set. I resized it :)

With 36 layers and like... 5+ hours of tweaking, this is the longest project I've worked on so far. :D I'm glad you all like it.

I saved 9 different Shape3D settings for this. Now I can make another one with different colors in about 1/3 of the time.

I'll start work on better texturing later.

---

@ Gladi8or2 - Really cool looking.

@ TheVoid - The "glow" around the text seems off somehow. Maybe just a little less bright? Good background as usual.

@ jerkfight - That does look like a vector. Very good. Though the "shore" could use some AA.