The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

One of my latest works. Rendered on Terragen, and enhanced the colours here on Paint.Net.

hugeness

Beautiful. Almost looks like a photo to me. :shock: After seeing this, I need to go get Terragen...

---

Here's my guitar, complete with Paint.NET amp!

guitar.png

Rick's busted into the music industry. xD

---

I played with some things and tried to make some stage lights.

guitarhero.png

Thanks oma for helping me out with the shape of the body. :)

Some of my latest creations :wink:

imvuui6.png

moonsunjk2.png

paintnetpicev2.png

sewervi7.png

twistzmodernpf1.png

ontwerpmargotrb2.png

Enjoy ! :wink:

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Wait.

All the awesome stuff showed in this page is made with Paint.NET?

How do you do that?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

New sig created 100% in PDN and 100% by accident!

sigcn2.png

Thoughts?

signaturequ6.png

On November the 21st, exploder wrote: "for the record im estonian i have:all the same letters that the english alfabeth has+äöüõ" (on a debate about his post not having the letter 'p').

Oh the ironing...

Black is a type of cheese manufactured in the lower West corner of Austria. Deal with it.

My DA : My pathetic site : Imageshack : Facebook

Nice and to Bob

whe are al that Mad we can create a lot :D

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

@ Everyone who posted comments: Thanks guys, I'm really glad you like it, it took me over two months from start to finish, and over 6 months or so, if you count other versions. (I did another before; a couple of months before the advent of Shape3D!). Thanks for the comments! :D

@ Bob: For the background, I used a slightly modified version of this: http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3242&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=starfield+with+colour. For the lens flare, I lifted it from The Gimp's FlareFX and there's a tut for the big gaseous planet in the making. It'll be up one day... Shall I PM you when it's up?

@ Wither: Thanks for the comment, and yeah, I know... The gaseous planet is a bit jaggy, the Antialias plugin seemed to not be able to do anything about that...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Looks good, but it needs to be cropped. 2/3 of the image is transparent nothingness.

@ Bobofthedead - It's truly amazing, but by being on the same page as my guitar thing it takes all the spotlight. Way to go, man. [pouts] :PKidding. ^-^

I'll for sure check it out when you had posted it :)

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Good job , Bobofthedead

Like it !

How did you make your sig? I love the pattern. And I mean the 'igottalearnhowtodoitorillhaveaseizureanddie' kind of love.

Latino.

Paint.net logo:

5584_6a6a030b6bc47330783bb9e96efb7f29

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

having some fun

drtf.gif

Someone had an avatar that did that...I don't remember who, though.

Looks quite good. You might want to slow it down, though. That's kind of maniacal. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hello,

I know, I've been missing for a while. I've missed quite a lot of great stuff here, like 300 or so pictorium pages! :shock: Guess I shouldn't stay away too long. :wink:

Here are a few pieces I just finished. As always, click for full view.

th_DogDaySunrise640.jpg

th_FireIce640.jpg

This one is intended as a wallpaper. I have widescreen and standard resolution available at deviantart.

th_display_1a.jpg

Have a windows mobile phone? Theme available at DA also.

Welcome back jpope; seems like you've been gone forever.

I was only looking at your dA page the other day to see if I'd been missing anything.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

I was experimenting with pluggins and the results were stunning... It looks like a transporter for trekkies...teehee

I now have it on my desktop stretched and friends tell me its cool but hard on the eyes...lol it matches my windows.. :lol:

warpy.jpg

Catch Me !

Hi, I'm back again.

Just been trying out a few of the effects and plug ins available as well as doing a couple of tuts.

Tell me if you like

workinprogess6bt3.th.jpg weirdthingtj4.th.png orangeswirlsiq9.th.png iwishforagreenfutureaw6.th.jpg explosionnv7.th.png

earthps4.th.png bluebaseuh0.th.png blendyb5.th.jpg antiquing1jpgfr1.th.jpg 24537144lv0.th.png

Sorry if this was too large, please tell me so and I shall keep the sizes down from now on.

Edited to clickable thumbnails by Ash