The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Text-1.png

That looks really good! But look at an actual reflection. You'll see that lines perpendicular to the mirror stay perpendicular to the mirror in the reflection; they don't go off at an angle, as yours do. Unless it's angled, in which case, good show! :-)

Oh, and the shadow is a bit too dark for how fuzzy the edges are.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Edit: th_drumset1.png

^ Click for a version with a transparent backgroun

I noticed that the kick drum was massive in comparison to the rest of the set. I resized it :)

With 36 layers and like... 5+ hours of tweaking, this is the longest project I've worked on so far. :D I'm glad you all like it.

I saved 9 different Shape3D settings for this. Now I can make another one with different colors in about 1/3 of the time.

I'll start work on better texturing later.

I like it, good work :)

th_Text-1.png

I like this, but did you want the letters to be tilted like that? or you wanted them to rest on the floor nicely?

The shadow and the reflection needs a bit more work. Then you are all set :)

That looks really good! But look at an actual reflection. You'll see that lines perpendicular to the mirror stay perpendicular to the mirror in the reflection; they don't go off at an angle, as yours do. Unless it's angled, in which case, good show! :-)

Oh, and the shadow is a bit too dark for how fuzzy the edges are.

The letters are tilted so thats why the reflection is like that.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

th_glassships.png

Reminds me of Hong Kong, many years ago.

You might wanna stretch the sky side to side a bit

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Ignaci ... 22610.jpeg

In real life there are tons of them. not just 1.

stretch the sky and tons of what? I am confused Ash :shock:

The water is made using a plugin.

still about 6-8 layers but yeah its a plug in.

Thanks to all who like this piece :D

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

He means that the sky needs some perspective, easiest done my stretching it sideways, though I personally would recommend also using Layers->Rotate/Zoom to give it an even more realistic perspective. As it is, it looks like the sky is behind the picture, rather than above it. Other than that, it looks really cool :D Good work.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

He means that the sky needs some perspective, easiest done my stretching it sideways, though I personally would recommend also using Layers->Rotate/Zoom to give it an even more realistic perspective. As it is, it looks like the sky is behind the picture, rather than above it. Other than that, it looks really cool :D Good work.

ahh I was thinking maybe that was it but wasnt sure. :D I wanted to post this radial blur BKGRND to inspire folks to create more wierdness.

gfxpkbkgrnd.png

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Well i have really really wanted to figure out how to do a glass cube, so this is what i have came up with, it isnt that great but its my first try

10228_ddfb8c961782f4771cefaf492c237d66

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.