Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

My WIP drumkit! I'll be trying to make an entire kit today. All I have so far is the kick drum, but I'm really liking how it looks so far, so I'll put it up. :)

kick.png

@ madjik

it looks like a gateway in to something,and i think its very pretty

@ topic

this isnt any ordinary tire, its been grown to run freely with out any machine to control it,

its...

natural tire!

naturaltire2.png

:lol: well it looks like a natural tire?

lol, yea thought it was a donut too when i first made it but i thought it need a more exciting theme so i just made one up :D

Tried to do a "sunrise", but it seemed to give me almost the same prob as making a "sunset". Still can't figure out why my sun keeps vanishing when attempting to blend layers...

Sunset2.jpg

Got curious awhile back and started out with a "sunnny" tunnel and then used shape 3D. Turned into some kinda wooden knob lol

woodball.jpg

*edit: @pyrochild below: srry about the crop. Still a newb to the forums. Was cleaning up my uploaded files and then deleted a bunch by accident then reuploaded the larger versions by mistake (I make 2 copies of my work; one for display and one for documentation). Fixed

Ok people. CROP. YOUR. IMAGES!

For the next person to post an 800x600 image with only 400x400 of picture, I am going to make a new plugin. It will be called "The Boot." And it won't be a plugin for Paint.NET. It'll plug in somewhere else...

edit: thank you :D

My new Shape3D project is done. Yes, it is just a bunch of cylindrical shapes thrown into the general shape of a drumset.

I tried making the hardware look more chrome, but it just never worked out as I had planned. :/

I also can't figure out how to get the hardware to attach to the shells in a realistic looking way.

drumkit.png

tribal.jpg

need a name!

looks like an art deco piece, call it art deco lounge glass?

nice doughnut salut :)

Wither that drum set is exceptional. :wink:

@ The Void:i like it, it would be even better if you made it like your last signature (more 3D), where some of the pixels looked closer than the others