Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Alright, when you're done your image and you want to add shine, do the following:

New image, [CTRL]+[shift]+. Add new layer, draw the shine ellipse in white. [CTRL]+[shift]+F, save as Shinemask.png.

Now back to the pic you want to add shine to, draw a gradient (White at the top, transparent at the bottom). Effects > Alpha Mask. Import Shinemask.png and voilà.

Or you could just do it the lazy way...Add a new layer, draw a white filled ellipse, and lower the opacity.

Alright, when you're done your image and you want to add shine, do the following:

New image, [CTRL]+[shift]+. Add new layer, draw the shine ellipse in white. [CTRL]+[shift]+F, save as Shinemask.png.

Now back to the pic you want to add shine to, draw a gradient (White at the top, transparent at the bottom). Effects > Alpha Mask. Import Shinemask.png and voilà.

Or you could just do it the lazy way...Add a new layer, draw a white filled ellipse, and lower the opacity.

Depends wether you want a gradient or not.

Depends wether you want a gradient or not.

You could always draw the elipse on a new layer and use the gradient tool in transparency mode.

You could always draw the elipse on a new layer and use the gradient tool in transparency mode.

Thats what i do if i want a glass effect

Who ever post next is the cursed one

is it suppose to be for people in space traveling that need to call the police to tell them they're getting robed?

i'm not cursed, well i hope not anyway :D

here is my take on the 7th doctor opening bit, enjoy

drwhopic.png

do you like it?

Its awesome, is it 100% pdn besides the phone booth

yup apart from the stars, it took a lot of practice and accidents, but i managed.

i was messing around with the shape3d plugin and clouds and some other stuff ages ago. i had all of the images seperate and then i saw the 'rememberance of the daleks' episode at my nans and thought i might have a try.

i dont remember, it was a while ago i made each bit, i think it was something to do with using clouds but making it only go in a spiral, then i did a bit of spiral effects and just rotated it flat, it was maily trial and error

is it suppose to be for people in space traveling that need to call the police to tell them they're getting robed?

Nope. This is the TARDIS, the title character's time and space ship from fantastic British sci-fi show Doctor Who. :-)

You should come to the Overflow and comment in the "Heart of the TARDIS" thread. :-)

By the way, Salu - Doctor Who is awesome. You'd like it. I'm sure. :-)

Rising_from_the_Ashes_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Guess who was inspired by my post on dents? (Background, Fire)

[Edit]

Woe to you, oh Earth and Sea

For the Devil sends the Beast with wrath

Because he knows the time is short...

Let him who hath understanding

Reckon the Number of the Beast

For it is a human number

Its number is six hundred and sixty-six...

absolutlely no stock images in this one. its just straight basic drawing and no I do not have a tablet that's why some of the lines are not the cleanest. old shakey hands, old eyes, trouble controling the mouse. but think I've done a good job on this one.

enjoy .... remember I always put a larger version on my deviant art site so just click the link under my sig to get to my gallery.

faceofanangel3.png