lynxster4

lynxster creations ~ 'Disney Trio Completed' - NEW!

I slightly prefer the first version. There's a touch too much blur on the glass in the second one for me. Just my personal taste.
I do admire your use of line. Very skilful to portray a cat in just a few lines like that!B)

• Upvote 1

Just fooling around again, testing some new shapes I made and came up with this.

I think it looks very much like a cheap plastic suncatcher from the dollar store.

Please enjoy my 'Cheap Plastic Suncatcher'      :lol:

34_plasticsuncatcher.png

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Maximilian said:

These look so cute they don't seem cheap at all :):trophy:

Thanks Max,  I appreciate that!    30.gif

12 hours ago, Beta0 said:

I like them. They're very colorful. Also...did you use half-tones? :]

Thank you, Beta0!   No, believe it or not, I used BoltBait's Bevel Object with opposing colors, no image.  This image has 10 layers to it, with various blending modes used.   :)

11 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

I Agree - shapes are wonderful things to play with. Add some color and you have a masterpiece to share. Thank you so much. B)

MGT9iTs.png

Thank you, AndrewDavid!   Well, you know I love making shapes and every once in a while, one colors up very nicely.    24.gif

• Upvote 2

Sooooo purdy @lynxster4 and, as @Max said, they do not look cheap at all.  Very soft and colorful and would look lovely on a window pane ;)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Sooooo purdy @lynxster4 and, as @Max said, they do not look cheap at all.  Very soft and colorful and would look lovely on a window pane ;)

Aaahhhhh.......thanks so much Pixey!   You're just the best!    4_1_203.gif     (rep later)

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

Thank you, Beta0!   No, believe it or not, I used BoltBait's Bevel Object with opposing colors, no image.  This image has 10 layers to it, with various blending modes used.   :)

That's a lot of layers. And I know about working with a lot of layers. X]  :arrow-left: *constantly copies layers when painting*

I'm confused. I went to the search, and found 2 similar plugins; one of them is from BoltBait. It's called Bevel Selection (unless the plugin got its name changed while I was absent.) o_o

As for the half-tones, I meant the background. I'm not sure it it's my screen, but I see a texture that reminds me of the fill options Paint.NET has for many of its tools, like the brush ( :PaintBrushTool: ) and the bucket ( :PaintBucket: ). I see it around the suncatcher and on the borders of the image. Sorry if I wasn't specific. ^^;

39 minutes ago, Beta0 said:

That's a lot of layers. And I know about working with a lot of layers. X]  :arrow-left: *constantly copies layers when painting*

I'm confused. I went to the search, and found 2 similar plugins; one of them is from BoltBait. It's called Bevel Selection (unless the plugin got its name changed while I was absent.) o_o

As for the half-tones, I meant the background. I'm not sure it it's my screen, but I see a texture that reminds me of the fill options Paint.NET has for many of its tools, like the brush ( :PaintBrushTool: ) and the bucket ( :PaintBucket: ). I see it around the suncatcher and on the borders of the image. Sorry if I wasn't specific. ^^;

BoltBait has (2) bevel effects...the one I'm referring to is  Effects-->Object-->Bevel Object, not the Bevel Selection plugin.

And yes, I used a bit of paintbrush at 0% Hardness and Percent 05 Fill.  You have a very good eye, thank you, Beta0!   :)

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

BoltBait has (2) bevel effects...the one I'm referring to is  Effects-->Object-->Bevel Object, not the Bevel Selection plugin.

And yes, I used a bit of paintbrush at 0% Hardness and Percent 05 Fill.  You have a very good eye, thank you, Beta0!   :)

Oh! The more you know... XD

I just can't ignore the details. You're welcome. X]

3 hours ago, Seerose said:

My Dear @lynxster4<3   catgreen.gif

"Cheap Plastic Suncatcher" never, never, no way! I would pay more dollars. Thanks for the wonderful job. :cake: :coffee:

Seerose....thank you so much!  You brought a huge smile to my face!   :D