Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, those new images are just WOW! The trippy ones are really trippy :D

The red & black checkerboard really takes my fancy. There really is something trippy about it :D I want to stand on the black ones & jump from square to square & just look down into the sea of redness. 

The clock one is funny :D 

It took me ages to go through each one. Pleasant way to spend a Saturday morning :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you Barbie and Goonfella. I think it's flashbacks from the 60's and 70's Goonfella,lol. 

I just stopped back to add another one that I made of a clear glass table, kind of like the one in the old Poker Chip tutorial except I did it a bit differently. I made the beer bottle using Shape 3D and Gridwarp with a touch of smudge. Seeing as I am buried in snow I thought a nice beach scene out the window would be nice. The glass is basically the same as the table but in a cylinder shape.  :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you all for your comments. I would have thought for sure you all would have picked the lighter one. It seems that is how everyone else depicts their space images and I was just trying to keep up with the rest. Maybe some of the ones I discarded should have been the ones I posted,lol.  All I did was add some Brightness/Contrast on the lighter one.   :)

Oh and I forgot to say that I had 27 layers before merging.    ;)

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

@ Skullbonz - your "cabin in the woods" image has been added to the Galleria.  Congratulations.

(thank goodness I didn't need to eat my mouse!)

• Upvote 1