Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Sorry that I missed replying before now, thank you all very much.  :)

I knew someone would catch that Goonfella    :)

Yes it is Red   ;)

I've kind of become addicted to Tr's Third Dimension plugin as you can see in my latest additions. I call it TR's Third Dimension Mania because I can't stop it from taking over my life.  :)

• Upvote 1

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you TR and Helen, this plugin has been a lot of fun. Now I entered the space realm with it and I am very happy so far. I added a few samples that I made with the Third Dimension plugin and a few more plugins. The thing I like the most about it is you never know what you are going to get. For instance the first addition is from a picture of lightning, the second is a space ship shooting a blue beam, the third is some blue roses surrounded by green and the last one is a picture of a sunset. I also found that if you make two layers, one mesh and one texture of the same image and settings with the mesh layer on top, then use a little dents on it and maybe some blur, then set the blending mode to a setting of your desire you will get some awesome land textures. I have to go give TR some more rep points, this one is addicting.   :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you TR, Pratyush and Red, this plugin is addicting and I can't stop,lol. I have found that just about any image makes a good height map but I also have found that images I made in PDN make really cool height maps. Lighter colored images give a different appearance than dark colored images. Making an image with the Third Dimension it should be on it's own layer and possibly make another layer with a different height map and shrink the front one down to reveal the part of the other layer, 3D the 3D,lol. Add a background and walla! Other plugins come into play making these but the main ingredient is TR's Third Dimension.  

In the last two weeks I made a few more,lol, nine more to be exact. :D   

Up until now I switch around making different types of images but no matter what I start out to make, it ends up in this plugin,lol.     B)

• Upvote 2

Other plugins come into play making these but the main ingredient is TR's Third Dimension.  

Actually the main ingredient is Skullbonz, Third Dimension is just a tool and the results lie purely in the users imagination. Great work Skully!!!

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

th_304-b_zpsa527f918.png

What a fantastic image. I love all your  latest works, very very cool. Thank you.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you TR, Seerose, Red, Barbie and Pratyush, the imagination just keeps going and TR's "tool" helps that a lot.   ;)

I just added another couple but my favorite is the one with the blue beam of light.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you barbie that is what I thought also.  :)     It's actually made from another picture I made using this plugin,lol.   

Thank you Helen, they amaze myself at times. 

I think I have to find a Third Dimension Anonymous meeting somewhere because this addiction is getting out of hand. I can't make anything without using the drugin, I mean plugin. I'm starting to lose sleep because I get up in the middle of the night and open one up. My family suffers when I expose their pictures to my addiction. My dog, the neighbor's dog, people driving by, people in their yards, cars, trucks, sky, rain, snow, anything and everything is getting infected like a slow moving out break. My art is suffering awfully as you can see, two of them went in to the drugin. I'm at my wits end, please someone tell me where there are some meetings.     :)

Oh ya, I added a few more to the collection.   :D

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Red and Helen. I think I'm coming out of my addiction finally,lol.

My brother-in-law is in a band called Crazy Diamond and they play nothing but Pink Floyd music. After looking at the Pink Floyd album art I decided to make my own versions for their website. Most of them were made in Paint.Net with a little Terragen in the Time one. I am still working on the Tree of Half Life and the Sound of Thunder and will add them when I get done. Having fun with this project.   :)

(link to gallery under sig)

The Crazy Diamond images are very impressive!

Your space art never fails to make my jaw drop - this one esp.: th_322-b_zps958e0b0e.png

This one is scary - like the lightning is holding the planet captive :D th_318-b_zps6e81d794.png

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@skullbonz! All three pictures are very beautiful. Thank you.

jaudtm29.png

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png