Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

I just added a few new PDN creations at the top of my gallery, I took a break from space,lol.   :)

This one;  th_436-b_zpsnpjxm2c7.png

I posted on facebook and asked what people saw in it. I received numerous comments and no two people saw the same thing. This is why I think ink blot tests are rigged.   :D

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Hi, I think your guy looks like the Predator.

I've just spent a good hour or two roaming through your thread and PB, back and forth. It's time to write something, PB is down giving me a cat hanging on the side of a chair or something.

Fantastic landscapes you made with the Third Dimension plugin, the one with the two statues and prehistoric animals give a feeling both of a young world and ancient civilization. Love the feeling it gives me. Juxtaposition maybe.

Also like your self built scenes, like the factory, street curb with cigarette butts and the train engine at the bottom of the first post. They are so well put together.

You have mentioned a few times what PDN means to you and I feel lucky also to have found PDN and this forum also. I probably would be playing computer Solitaire if not for that. :lol:

Great stuff.

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

:D  I love the answers to what it is.  :D  Thank you all very much for your comments. I would write some tutorials but half the time I don't even know myself what I will end up with,lol. All I can say is experiment and see what you get.   ;)

Oh and yes Red, the helix is in a couple of them. I felt guilty about my TR addiction so I swore him off for a few days and working on bringing back my Red Ochre addiction.   :D

Of course - it's a doggie :) .

1RbYv8o.png

Love all of the new entries and I just saw the diamonds.  Holy Moly - how on earth did you make those?  Amazing.

Also just love the colored flower/jewel and the lines too.  Great work Skully.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 month later...

I haven't had much time to play in the last few months, been real busy.  I just added a few new ones to the collection. My favorite is the fish but I'll be danged if I can remember how I made the water,lol.     Enjoy   :)

Almost forgot a long overdue Thank you to Seerose, my apology.   :)

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much Red, Barbie and Drydareelin.  I just added two more that you might like also.     ;)

The globe was an experiment, the next one will be better with a chain and a velvet background.  :)

Edited by skullbonz

Just <3 <3 <3 the Xmas bauble :) .  And, the snowy/not snowy scene is really cool too - yup, you really made great pictures Mr. Skull man  :lol: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

The heart bauble is very cleanly done - good work! B)
Now, the snowy/not snowy/gem on tree bark one? :/... I see an alien face and riveted metal! :lol: ... great texture and distortions regardless. ;)

Just shows we all see the world differently!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Thank you Barbie, Pixey and Red, I do have fun with this program.     :)

Actually for me Red it looks like an alien vessel attached to another alien ship's hull to me,lol    ;)

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1