The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Also like the Christmas hat in your avatar, and as I haven't seen you show it in the Rate the Avatar thread, I though I'd mention it here: very festive indeed. 100% PDN hat?

No, it's... um stock. Found it via digg - http://fasticon.com/freeware/?p=74

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Here's a picture I messed with from a game recently. Thought I might post it because I like the 'light ray' type of effect that was created:

Before:

screenshot0000rm5.png

After:

screenshot0000bluezoomepo4.png

FREAKING imageshack resized them....But if you like little messages in images, I would look at the top right of the second picture, there are three little symbols from a series of books I enjoyed. (It would be much easier in its 1024x768 size)

If you guys have any comments feel free to post, otherwise you can move on with your lives and forget this post ever was posted (Weird thought intended)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Done for a friend (orig.):

asdfsdf.jpg

(the PNG version is over 1.5MB)

I don't really like it. I think I added too much noise, the shadow is too little and unnecessary, and is way to small resolution-wise (to name a few problems). At least it looks somewhat real :?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

i saw a certain post in gd, and decided to experiment and try it out.

here is my feeble attempt of making a goth version of ali larter (from heroes).. i just love her! :o

makeup-alilarter.png

although i think i overdid it this time. i cant really find a clean cut serious photograph of hers. she seems to be always smiling in her photos, and i wanted to have a straight serious look. thats the best i saw from my searches. :P lol, she looks so dark... like evilshly dark..

here is the source: http://bp1.blogger.com/_2-7AdSkZA7I/Rn6 ... larter.jpg

i like it wither, i just wish the rocks were a little more realistic

...ali larter (from heroes)...

here is the source: http://bp1.blogger.com/_2-7AdSkZA7I/Rn6 ... larter.jpg

small, maybe big spoiler if you haven't seen heros

hehe she died

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

thanks for the nice comments. :) (the remove noise plugin is a big help for that one! :) )

small, maybe big spoiler if you haven't seen heros

hehe she died

i know! i have seen the last episode (which could be, heaven forbid, the last for season 2 because of the writers' strike :(:( )... but i think that she isnt. there could be a big twist in the end or something. lol

um ya...but two heros had to die, so she has to be died, i dont want to get to off-topic reply in the off-topic thread

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Well it's been a couple of months... but I'm back

How's it going everyone I'm back after a little bit of a hiatus. I'm starting this round of submissions with a little photo manipulation, btw nice heroes mod aile. Here is my stock image:

NicoleKidmanStockReduced.png

and here is the manipulated version:

NicoleKidmanModifiedReduced.png

I added the cat in kind of last minute it just seemed to fit. I haven't tried half of the new plugins out now so if any of y'all have any suggestions fire away. I'm happy with the overall feel but I think it could have been a little darker.

You will forever be king,

forever strong, mighty,

beyond imagination.

2 More days and it's 1 year on the forum for me :) Woohoo! :AddNoise:

I wanted to make something crazy, but I couldn't finish in time. :P (been very busy editing photos)

Enjoy it as it is for now 8)

Angelina_Jolie_in_Beowulf_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

I just want to wish Merry Christmas & Happy holidays to everybody :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

I might not have time to stop by for the next few days...be good :)

And I wanna see more cool art from everybody 2008!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

You will forever be king,

forever strong, mighty,

beyond imagination.

2 More days and it's 1 year on the forum for me :) Woohoo! :AddNoise:

I wanted to make something crazy, but I couldn't finish in time. :P (been very busy editing photos)

Enjoy it as it is for now 8)

Angelina_Jolie_in_Beowulf_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

I just want to wish Merry Christmas & Happy holidays to everybody :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

I might not have time to stop by for the next few days...be good :)

And I wanna see more cool art from everybody 2008!

absolutely stunning ASH! did you use 3d plugin ?

I've also been working on more realistic skin tones. mine is totally paintbrush, gassiaun blur and transparency changes. this is my work in progress

workinprogress.png

Hehe - funny funny

One suggestion - On the hands, try messing with Layer Blend Modes, like something to Overlay, Screen, or Multiply, so that the hands seem to merge wtiht the fingers.

Just a suggestion, but other than that it's pretty funny, and good. :D

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!