The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

kaliedogen to start, releif, majority, some curves+ (luminosity)

couple of layers some rotated 45 degrees one layer I used seamlesstexture maker. one layer was the centre tile 45degrees aligned up across top left corner dup layer fliped horizontal merged together then dup and fliped vertical.

couple of outlines a few borders and I beleive a sharpen+ at default.

Your stuff is always interesting, I have to check out the kalediscope plugin.

Very nice oma

Madjik I liked them all

splashsz.png

ma2c.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I'll change some color and add some text, maybe that's better

Edit: This is a better version, the color etc.batterij2cg4.png

Hey it took me a minute to get back to reading this post but heres my shot at the battery:

battery.png

It was a minute or two before i figured out how to get the different colored portions to lineup correctly I'm not to familiar with shape 3d yet.

I pencil drew this then I just didd all of the editing stuff to it. I'm kinda slow at this but it took me one week to do.

Knight.jpg

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

Oh I am glad to see all the pictures coming up in the forum and not just new sigs. Its just like old times, and the best way for everyone to share tips and tricks for better pictures.

Welcome to a lot of new people and if I miss commenting on your pictures please don't be upset. I'm not on as often over Christmas season,

but in the last few pages I noticed some real budding artists. and some old friends back again to join us.

@derkaderka that is a real good picture 3d shape isn't the easiest to manipulate good job.

@HF cars and sets excellent welcome to the forum. look forward to seeing more pictures from you

@Trek you are winning my heart OMA loves abstract art.

@Bugster, I meant to comment on your last couple of pics. they have been real good, but this line and curve of the gun is very very good. its hard to get those lines all down correctly. very well done.

@DCConviction I am super impressed with that picture and be assured a week on a work is not considered slow. looks to me like you are going to become on of our great artists on this pictorium keep up the good work

@Js92 did you draw that image? or use a stock photo and manipulate it? the use of limited color pallett is right on the mark for this sort of image.

now to show a bit more of my work in progress (should correct that one of my works in progress)

added lips then some hair which will need to be manipulated more after the eyes are in.

and third pic is the eyes which I just started this morning. these eyes and surrounding shading will take me about a week I think to get even remotely correct.

sheiscomingalongslowly.png

Hey! Great job on the pictures everyone! I've really enjoyed looking through these last couple of pages.

Here's a piece I made, wasn't quite sure what it was, so decided to make it look like a cave :lol:

12232007090448iq0.th.png

1% Apophysis, 99%PDN

Comments are certainly welcome.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hey it took me a minute to get back to reading this post but heres my shot at the battery:

battery.png

It was a minute or two before i figured out how to get the different colored portions to lineup correctly I'm not to familiar with shape 3d yet.

It looks good, accept for the colors..

Maybe I make some examples like your Image, only in other colors.

Back.

@JS92 did you draw that image? or use a stock photo and manipulate it? the use of limited color pallett is right on the mark for this sort of image.

Yeh i used a stock image...i could never draw anythin like that!!!

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

battery.png

It looks good, accept for the colors..

Maybe I make some examples like your Image, only in other colors.

I was going for those cheap batteries that are included with things like remotes lol.

th_sheiscomingalongslowly.png
The eyes have good shape so far, looking good indeed. Keep it going.

May I ask, are you using any reference pictures or photographs for you work, or are you completely drawing from memory and 'feeling' it as you go along?

bit of both Myrddin

the nose is by feel from the practice I've done in past pictures, the hair iffy sort of a cross between polar inversion hair and loads of twists and distorts, loosely based on my wedding photo. the eyes are first time out really trying to get correct so from the book Keys to Painting Faces and Figures edited by Rachel Rubin Wolf (excellent reference) ISBN 0-89134-976-6

this is what I'm hoping to acheive and what I've got so far.

exampleformyridin.png

Nice batterys, and thanks for very moving comment Oma :shock: .

You gotta have a lot of patience working on the face :o .

I just updated my little detail.

before:

deatail.png

after:

deatailstrange.png

sigwamprojxx.png

I like your abstract Worldnewser!

@Trek - I uhm... kinda like the first one... better? :lol::D

Since it was near the bottom of the page, I am guessing people just accidentally skipped over it... - I'm quite proud of the different surfaces I created. I realize it doesn't look like a cave wall, that would just be boring - I tried making it as a sort of realistic:abstract type thing.

12232007090448iq0.th.png

1% Apophysis, 99%PDN

Here is another Fractal I kind of spiced up (Took me a while to get it - I'm very new to fractals) For some reason it kind of reminds me of the Monster's Lair in Beowulf.

12232007154048jr5.th.png

20% Apophysis, 80% Love...I mean... PDN :lol:

Please click the thumbnails and share any comments :D

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Hehe ...

It's not that I don't like the second, I'm just the type of guy that prefers the first :wink:

Thanks for the comment, BTW