The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

You will forever be king,

forever strong, mighty,

beyond imagination.

2 More days and it's 1 year on the forum for me :) Woohoo! :AddNoise:

I wanted to make something crazy, but I couldn't finish in time. :P (been very busy editing photos)

Enjoy it as it is for now 8)

Angelina_Jolie_in_Beowulf_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

I just want to wish Merry Christmas & Happy holidays to everybody :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

I might not have time to stop by for the next few days...be good :)

And I wanna see more cool art from everybody 2008!

absolutely stunning ASH! did you use 3d plugin ?

I've also been working on more realistic skin tones. mine is totally paintbrush, gassiaun blur and transparency changes. this is my work in progress

workinprogress.png

OMA that's fantastic, albeit time consuming I would think.

Belgian Gangster?

lolzk0.png

i drawed the gun by myself :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Belgian Gangster?

lolzk0.png

i drawed the gun by myself :)

I like it. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'm fairly new to PDN and have been getting used to some of the features and tools. I thought Id share a couple of the things I've created so far.

Made this one today

sunsetog1.png

By TheIcemanCometh

Did this for a friend last night

pyrostylesigrp0.png

By TheIcemanCometh

And finally made this one today also, it's now my current desktop backround

northernlightsqk5.png

By TheIcemanCometh

I welcome and appreciate any comments, criticisms or suggestions you guys might have. I'm here to learn and won't go all psycho on you if I don't like what you have to say :lol:

barsig2pr1.png

By TheIcemanCometh

*Sig credit goes to Pyrochild for his tut*

Hmm....I'm not that sure.....It looks simple really.

And I'm quoting this because I was at the bottom of the page :)

Dark Beauty

Read the dA Author's Comments. I'm tired at the moment, so I'm keeping this short.

I agree. It looks a little too simple for a tutorial. May I suggest shortening the button on the top? Maybe give it a curved head too.

camo.png

Brought up again because I got bottom post a few pages ago. I don't need comments. ... But a 'hey I saw that!' is always nice. :P

---

Speaking of: Barricade, it's looking good. Keep at it. :D

That tops out on the funky fresh scale!

Colorful! :D

---

Though the text in your signature displeases me. ... Could you make it more organized? Pretty pretty please? :mrgreen:

heheh, ill fix it! thanks!

noob_power.jpg Funky Fresh is the way to go. :smile:

I was looking through the tutorials and I found the poker set shape 3d tut, figure i'd try it out with my own little twist. All I've got to say is "I got deathstars" lol. imperialnet.png

I agree. It looks a little too simple for a tutorial. May I suggest shortening the button on the top? Maybe give it a curved head too.

camo.png

Brought up again because I got bottom post a few pages ago. I don't need comments. ... But a 'hey I saw that!' is always nice. :P

---

Wow, that's nice! Normally, I don't like that sort of thing, but this one's different. Anyway, here's my latest work (I know it's completely pathetic):

crimbo.png

Very good job !

im hoping i could make that :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

camo.png

---

Wow, that's nice! Normally, I don't like that sort of thing, but this one's different. Anyway, here's my latest work (I know it's completely pathetic):

crimbo.png

I'm quoting because I got BOPped on the head. :D

You are faster then light when it comes to posting ! :)

WHATZ.png