The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Nice pics Fire_Ants...there really good!

How do you do the diagonal lines and the cross hatch lines??? You should do a tut for al off those effects!!! There really good!

I made this animation using a website...but i made the pics uing Paint.NET!

Enjoy!

AchievementUnlocked-3RingsOfDeath.gif

I actually got the Red Ring of Death on my 360 back in September. I got a new 360 like three weeks later. I don't like my new one. It makes a weird nose for a split second when you start it up and sometimes the CD tray doesn't open. It came with a month free for Xbox Live though. I missed out on Halo 3 cause of the Red Ring.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice, Noodelz!

Is there a tutorial for that? I saw a 3D text tutorial, but the results didn't look like that.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Stuff I've made:

mia247.jpg

Comments are welcom :)

holy **** wow :D

how about a tutorial:D

of course if most of it is selfmade ;)

greets

Heh, its basically an image of a city, but you just mess around with some of the lightings and colors. I would make a tutortrial for it, but I dont know if its tutortrial quality...

Anyways, thanks for everyones comments!

EDIT: @JS92: I Definatly like #2 Better, but both are good :D

siggo.png

A few things ive created.

[attachments]

The shape is exquisite... the color needs work.

Nice, Noodelz!

Is there a tutorial for that? I saw a 3D text tutorial, but the results didn't look like that.

I could be totally wrong (because I haven't tried it myself yet), but I think you can use Median to smooth out the corners like that.

Either way, that is quite impressive Noodelz. :D

i made this for a web design company. if they like it, I get $200

Beautiful. Except for the swoosh. The swoosh could use some AA. >_>

... I wish I could find people/contests that pay hundreds of dollars! [pouts]

i've tried everything but i cant fix the swoosh

did you do feathering, and anti-analysis plugins

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i made this for a web design company. if they like it, I get $200

try to combine effects-- single stuff doesnt always work.

usually duplicate layer-feather the top one-blur the bottom one-even outline object when needed-do it over again until you get what you want.

edit: i just simply feather this one more than once. any better?

2117175622_a0c5878dc1_o.png

2119682478_bde0f9f7cb_o.png

2116770124_857fc9b891_o.gif

Well, I stumbled across this effect whilst I was working with paint.net for a school project, and it looks like the text you see at the end of the game Assassins Creed. It says, "The day of Change is coming. On 13.00.00 this pathetic era ends. A new world is built. A new age of PEACE. A new EXISTANCE." It then has the templar symbol. Templarthumbnail.jpg

newsiggy2.jpg

i just simply feather this one more than once. any better?

2117175622_a0c5878dc1_o.png

I did this without any plugin. I duplicated the layer and applied motion blur with different angles, then faded with gradient in transparency mode.

279596b.jpg

Bye,

Pyjo

I added a thick, mouse-shaped (to honour the mouse I used to draw it) bra to the picture I published in a previous post and that was considered inappropriate for this forum. It isn't the same thing as before, but still pretty. I hope that now it is chaste enough to survive.

WithBra.jpg

I was allowed to show the original image to those who request it via private messages. If you want to see what PdN can actually do (or what you can actually do with it) and are not adverse to nudity in art please contact me.

Bye

Pyjo.