The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Well, marking the end of my hiatus and my return to the Pictorium, I wanted to do something decidedly more stylized than my usual photo-manip fare. So, I tried a different style with a new person (Michelle Trachtenberg, this time 'round), and this is what I get:

trachtenbacksm.jpg

[ Click for the fullsize 1280 x 800 ]

I don't know why orange. Perhaps the proximity to Halloween, perhaps because I've seen a similar thing done with dusty yellow and wanted to emulate it, perhaps I'm going crazy...

Oh yeah. And big "Drat!" for Bottom-of-Page... :wink:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Well, marking the end of my hiatus and my return to the Pictorium, I wanted to do something decidedly more stylized than my usual photo-manip fare. So, I tried a different style with a new person (Michelle Trachtenberg, this time 'round), and this is what I get:

trachtenbacksm.jpg

[ Click for the fullsize 1280 x 800 ]

I don't know why orange. Perhaps the proximity to Halloween, perhaps because I've seen a similar thing done with dusty yellow and wanted to emulate it, perhaps I'm going crazy...

Oh yeah. And big "Drat!" for Bottom-of-Page... :wink:

Nice!

ok my sister for her job is going through this rotation thing and one of them was financial advisor service and se wanted me to do this thing but i need some help this is rough but i think it might help

th_test.gif

the telephone is for that she answered phones and stuff and the ruler id for some kind of measuerment thing and for the other space there has to be room for her to type so if u caould mkie somtin real quick that would be sweet

This was really quick...

StephPohl.png

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png