The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

sunset.png

Sorry, couldn't help it. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

T_Lh... I don't think you would like the living conditions... 1 bathroom and the only extra space is in the mildew-y basement. lol

Helio- That's sweet! I'll show it to my parents and convince them that it's a conspiracy... the government has distorted our skies!

siggy.png

Back on page 529, Ethen showed his art:

ferraribildsa4.th.jpg

Dude- I'm liking the car (Back on page 441- I attempted to show some art of my own)

I like yours better than mine, by the way. I was trying to figure out how to get it to look silver-ish like yours.

Great job.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

plz i really need help with this...this is only a test run and i need it to be cleaned up so if someone could help that would be awesome...it doesnt have to be spectacular but it is for my sister so plz help

test.gif

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

ok my sister for her job is going through this rotation thing and one of them was financial advisor service and se wanted me to do this thing but i need some help this is rough but i think it might help

test.gif

the telephone is for that she answered phones and stuff and the ruler id for some kind of measuerment thing and for the other space there has to be room for her to type so if u caould mkie somtin real quick that would be sweet

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not