Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

:lol:

Btw, I love your "Tile floor with rugs", verndewd. Care to make a tutorial? 8)

The secret to the 3d effect in the tiles is grid effect, then drop shadow black , then drop shadow white each with progressively more transparency or blur radius and in the same direction.

The rugs were made by weaving a lattice effect That I turned green with curves. And then by seamless texturing it until it looked like a rug fabric. For the floor I took the same weave and motion blurred at 100 verticle. hit it with sine waves turned it golden with conditional hue and then layed a gradient over it of yellow white and black shadow for windows imagery.

You do realize a tut on this would be massive dont you?

wow, didn't see your reply. :oops:

Yeah i guess it probably would be too massive to bother making it. I just thought it looked cool :)

Don't think I would think of anything to use it for either, so it would probably just be work wasted...

:|

UntitledATI2bc.png

UntitledATI2c-1.png

wow, didn't see your reply.

Yeah i guess it probably would be too massive to bother making it. I just thought it looked cool

Don't think I would think of anything to use it for either, so it would probably just be work wasted...

I would rather just make the pdn available, Though most of my PDN's are too big to mail. That toy car is really cool.

Let's just forget I asked. :wink:

That toy car is really cool.

It's out of this world! Just watch how it's drives all by it self, without a person inside! :lol:

IKnowWhereYouLive-KIRA.jpg

I made this today, it was for another Forum site but it might be my new siggy on this one. It's KIRA from Death Note.

Super realistic seamless/tileable rock/stone texture 8)

th_705f3210.jpg

Ash, you made it to my desktop. :lol:

th_desktop.png

I'm glad someone likes it :)

@Sozo: I like it.

UntitledIntellogo1-1.png

deconstructing and reconstructing a logo like this really exploits some weaknesses in PDN's shaping capibilities. PDN isnt "swoosh" friendly on the fly.

NVidia pwns ATI Big time! :mrgreen:

Also, a normal C2Duo performs better with games then a quad core, however, Intel owns AMD.

Yes, i might be biased.

Also, a normal C2Duo performs better with games then a quad core, however, Intel owns AMD.

Yes, i might be biased.

UntitledIntellogo1b.png

UntitledIntellogo1d-1.png

fanboi :roll::P

Yes, i might be biased.

AMD has not even came out with there new processor and when AMD displayed prototypes to the public intel quit saying they were the worlds best processor. I don't know about the graphics cards whole but AMD is better than Intel when it comes to cpus. How would you like an 8 core CPU?

the seam isnt a big deal considering the background., but that is really a great glass effect. Did you use my method of linking the shapes Oma?

Nice Oma! It looks amazing. The one problem I have with it is the big seam on the background texture around the top right

comes from the radial blur duplicated the image and radial blur low # of steps and high top slider. it crackeled up the gradiant that was there under neath not sure how to recitfy this happening.

the seam isnt a big deal considering the background., but that is really a great glass effect. Did you use my method of linking the shapes Oma?

oh yesssss i did use your tut for the links. and now I;m on a roll.

now this isnt all that great but it got me an A at school and everyone loved it :) thx to PDN

well we had to make a counter ad against tobacco so here is the original

camel_walk_a_mile_2.gif

and here is the one i edited for the counter ad

newnewercamel.gif

plz make comments or fix it yourself

UntitledIntellogo1f.png

Intel Electric Ice logo By verndewd.( Permission is NOT granted for any website use; Only avatars and sigs.)

@ agent; Thats great !! :lol:

I mainly make sigs with Pdn, here's my latest stuff..

Pdnpng-Halodama.png

Green thing above his head killed this one. Meh.

Pdnpng-Haloabstractv4.png

Gift for a friend.

amy.png

v2.

amy7.png

Another gift. (I'm nice :wink:)

sickmate4.png

Another lol..

Ferrari6.png

v2.

Pdnpack-Ferrari4.png

Most current but not that great, I was satisfied with the text though.

Pdnpack-GhostRecon2.png

About the gifts that don't have my name on them, I don't care if you don't think they're my work, they are and if you don't think they are then don't comment.

Edit: I posted this here a while ago, my famous Buzzkill sig remake. :)

buzzkill.png