The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I suggest you work on these little white and blue sharp spots. And the "inside" caption. And antialias the intel logo. The blurred chrome is cool though.

[Edit to not double-post]

bloopersig.gif

Putting images in your signature is fine, however, annoying, blinking, or especially inappropriate images will be removed [...].

Does this count as a blinking, annoying, or inappropriate image?

I suggest you work on these little white and blue sharp spots. And the "inside" caption. And antialias the intel logo. The blurred chrome is cool though.

[Edit to not double-post]

bloopersig.gif

Putting images in your signature is fine, however, annoying, blinking, or especially inappropriate images will be removed [...].

Does this count as a blinking, annoying, or inappropriate image?

Only Gaussian can undo that aa trouble. as to the white and blue pixels, that was intended.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Been playing around with making "planets" using rect to polar effect:

littlegreenplanet.png

2 planet cut in half...?

littlegreenplanethalf.png

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial in popular photography which did the same ting with 360Ëš panorama photographs.

Edit:

I tried the popular photography tutorial with a picture i found on the internet:

realplanet.png

dragonseyesig.png

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

athlon-fx.png

AMD fan :)

unfinishedIntelb.png

unfinishedIntelb2.png

I am an AMD user as well :D I have never owned Intel. Nice sig tillerman.

Hola reposter, there is a reason people arent commenting, could be any reason But i am sure there is one. Would you like to know how many of mine have gone without comment? and do you know why?

They werent spectacular. I had one comment on my intel logos or two; I havent reposted because they are stupid logo's. Your work shows promise But you should really spend some time in the TUT room.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

My sig and avatar combo.

Sig

Oh I like them sooooo much you must make more of those :P

me too tried to make a paper mario sig with the meowbots but it faild I'll try it an onterday again :lol:

I'll make one, I guess, though I wouldn't like the idea of trying to re-create Francis's Mansion :?

So, basically, meowbots, with the big one and the small ones, or one of the either?

And any text?