Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

ok my sister for her job is going through this rotation thing and one of them was financial advisor service and se wanted me to do this thing but i need some help this is rough but i think it might help

test.gif

the telephone is for that she answered phones and stuff and the ruler id for some kind of measuerment thing and for the other space there has to be room for her to type so if u caould mkie somtin real quick that would be sweet

Passed this the other day and thought of one of our beloved moderators. :P

ash.jpg

LOL :lol: cool, and you took out your digi cam to take a shot? careful driving if you were the driver :D

it's alright....can anyone else give it a shot

1.Check the spelling of financial !

2.For the ruler you could use the gridmaker plugin...

it's alright....can anyone else give it a shot

1.Check the spelling of financial !

2.For the ruler you could use the gridmaker plugin...

Why not just google up a picture of a ruler?

Well, marking the end of my hiatus and my return to the Pictorium, I wanted to do something decidedly more stylized than my usual photo-manip fare. So, I tried a different style with a new person (Michelle Trachtenberg, this time 'round), and this is what I get:

trachtenbacksm.jpg

[ Click for the fullsize 1280 x 800 ]

I don't know why orange. Perhaps the proximity to Halloween, perhaps because I've seen a similar thing done with dusty yellow and wanted to emulate it, perhaps I'm going crazy...

Oh yeah. And big "Drat!" for Bottom-of-Page... :wink:

Well, marking the end of my hiatus and my return to the Pictorium, I wanted to do something decidedly more stylized than my usual photo-manip fare. So, I tried a different style with a new person (Michelle Trachtenberg, this time 'round), and this is what I get:

trachtenbacksm.jpg

[ Click for the fullsize 1280 x 800 ]

I don't know why orange. Perhaps the proximity to Halloween, perhaps because I've seen a similar thing done with dusty yellow and wanted to emulate it, perhaps I'm going crazy...

Oh yeah. And big "Drat!" for Bottom-of-Page... :wink:

Nice!

I followed the wood texture tutorial, then just started playing around with settings a little. After a while I made three relatively cool backgrounds. I like the first one the best:

firexv0.th.png

firecurrentcz1.th.png

redandblackmm5.th.png

Fixed up glassed sig/av combo

Comments? Eventually (if you the people think it is good enough) I will make a glass tut. Keyword eventually

avatarmaybeevolution2glassed.png

coolmaybesigevolution1-1.png

Comments? (Yes I am eager [very eager]).

Yay! First Post. :D

Anyway I've been using Paint.Net for almost a month now and I've made a few pics myself and I've edited some others.

Here are my pics:

explosionva5.th.png shortbmwgl8.th.png

shortferrariib5.th.png shortpenguinbj7.th.png

shortfighterjetob0.th.png shortporschejr1.th.png

Hope you like them. Plz comment.

-someone2016: I like the cool glass effects! :D