Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

th_StephPohl.png

ok thx lots but do u think u could make the background plain white and make there be no reflection of the phone and cord....p.s.how did u make that cord??

Updated:

StephPohl2.png

...as for the cord, I have to admit I cheated and borrowed it from here

on that cord do a straight gradiant layer

then you want to use your 3d by MKT plugin

set it to sphere. top left hand corner those sliders

move first one down around 68 next one around 28 play with those two until you get it as fat and as tall as you need

@someone2016 good work on that transparent glasss. check out my question on general board about refractive distortion. think we should compare notes. we are working on similar stuff.

@aguba I'm just writting one now have the pics all ready to go will be interesting to see how they differ and how they are the same.

OMA

Hi Everyone new member :D Thought I'd show off something I have been working on for a different site. It Is a fake box art for a fake game: VP3wm-1.png

Logo is Custom made by me (fake game so I had to make a fake logo :P )

here's my new sig..i no it's not as good as the void's but it is kindda based of his

sigthing.gif

Now your making me feel shy saying its not as good as mine :oops:

EDIT:

Latest :)

2czscpw.png

hey void u think it's ok though.....im gonna make a better one more accurate to ur style.ur sigs are awesome man:)...keep up the good work!

@verndewd did a hack up tut already ... have a look. I told you you should have done this one. I really am bad at explaining things. :wink:

PS @aguba can't wait to see your tut hope its better and easier than mine. I'd love an easier method of doing this.

@verndewd did a hack up tut already ... have a look. I told you you should have done this one. I really am bad at explaining things. :wink:

PS @aguba can't wait to see your tut hope its better and easier than mine. I'd love an easier method of doing this.

TOKabstract.png

lol I swear I wont hold it against you. :wink:

Was experimenting with making a rock by a water. Didn't really find a good way to make it look like the rock stood up from the water. At least not a way it looked realistic. The grass is made from the Creating Grass tutorial (of course :mrgreen:)

procheckt.png

Dream Theater signature:

DTsig.png

hers a planet i just made in like 5 secs...and im gonna call it ummmmm.well im gonna call it....i no i'll call it i dont no what to call it planet :D:D:D

planet.gif