The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's a quick 'n' dirty Batman I drew for my lil' bro-in-law...

th_bm.png

I like this, it's a style I used to do a lot :)

I would say since it's batman....needs to be darker :D

Other then that, good job!

How's this?

bm2_sm.png

/|Click for larger|\

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I want to!

Nice shading... but maybe you could add shadow to the left-hand side of the right ear? Might add more depth?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

:lol:

Btw, I love your "Tile floor with rugs", verndewd. Care to make a tutorial? 8)

The secret to the 3d effect in the tiles is grid effect, then drop shadow black , then drop shadow white each with progressively more transparency or blur radius and in the same direction.

The rugs were made by weaving a lattice effect That I turned green with curves. And then by seamless texturing it until it looked like a rug fabric. For the floor I took the same weave and motion blurred at 100 verticle. hit it with sine waves turned it golden with conditional hue and then layed a gradient over it of yellow white and black shadow for windows imagery.

You do realize a tut on this would be massive dont you?

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Weird little project of mine:

car.png

I placed a toycar over a background with houses and stuff, and tried to add different amounts of motion blur according to how far away objects were. Didn't turn out to good, so i just started playing around with it, and ended up with the picture above. Didn't really like the outcome, but I thought I'd post it anyways because, well, I'm kinda bored :lol:

These are the pics I used:

caren.png

background.png

dragonseyesig.png

:lol:

Btw, I love your "Tile floor with rugs", verndewd. Care to make a tutorial? 8)

The secret to the 3d effect in the tiles is grid effect, then drop shadow black , then drop shadow white each with progressively more transparency or blur radius and in the same direction.

The rugs were made by weaving a lattice effect That I turned green with curves. And then by seamless texturing it until it looked like a rug fabric. For the floor I took the same weave and motion blurred at 100 verticle. hit it with sine waves turned it golden with conditional hue and then layed a gradient over it of yellow white and black shadow for windows imagery.

You do realize a tut on this would be massive dont you?

wow, didn't see your reply. :oops:

Yeah i guess it probably would be too massive to bother making it. I just thought it looked cool :)

Don't think I would think of anything to use it for either, so it would probably just be work wasted...

:|

dragonseyesig.png

UntitledATI2bc.png

UntitledATI2c-1.png

wow, didn't see your reply.

Yeah i guess it probably would be too massive to bother making it. I just thought it looked cool

Don't think I would think of anything to use it for either, so it would probably just be work wasted...

I would rather just make the pdn available, Though most of my PDN's are too big to mail. That toy car is really cool.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds