Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@agent387 Wow!Those are some really good images there.

@Oma Love it! Your abstract style is so original, it's hard to believe it's 100% PDN. Then again, by now I should know that PDN is amazing beyeond possibility...

Anyway, here are my images:

benwoodley.png

parapedia.png

I don't see the tree, but still very nice :lol:

the symbology of a tree is , roots, stem and foliage or fruit. take technology its roots go back hundreds of years or more if you count early chemical studies, widely regarded as witchcraft by the catholic church later on. Move up to the trunk of what science has provided as a base for all tecnology and then look at the leaves which you use to create art with in PDN. You could really nail the metaphor down to branches and that and call the products of software the fruit of the tree which is suitable for what we do with PDN.

In that we see PDN is not its own branch but a part of the branch of art software which is program writing bieng the parent branch and pc chip technology bieng its parent branch, Which implies a multi dimensional branch.

Its like looking at a fractal. And ultimately could be more of a shrub than a tree in some sense.

I hope this explains the metaphoric symbology.

hey void u think it's ok though.....im gonna make a better one more accurate to ur style.ur sigs are awesome man:)...keep up the good work!

Thanks! Im gonna try some new stuff also :roll:

EDIT: A cool effect :P

2qu7vbl.png

Now theres something I could make! :o Btw nice work on it :D

Yeah, I tried to keep it nice and simple.

Btw, I now linked it to my dA page: Clickie

here's another one void:

siggythingy.gif

not all that good but i kinda like it

How did you make that background on there? Did you just make it from scratch or is there a certain method?

Its really nice anyway.

How did you make that background on there? Did you just make it from scratch or is there a certain method?

Its really nice anyway.

just from scratch and a lot of layers

cj i was just looking at ur deviantART gallery and all in is probably the best thing ive ever seen done with PDN..well first off was it done with PDN

here's another sig...wow i really like this style(if u cant notice)thx to the void(ur awesome man)

Image here.

Nice.. Iv never had someone who admires my signature making style :o

For my 300th post, here's my new sig - based on a couple of wallpapers I made a while back.

CSM.png

CSD.pngCSG.pngCSB.png

The text at the bottom of the sig is actually three separate links to some of my personal pages.

You can see the original pieces here: All In and here: Snake Eyes

wow that is very good...well keep up the good work with ur website...also u caouls make some cool button or links for ur website using PDN

here's another sig...wow i really like this style(if u cant notice)thx to the void(ur awesome man)

Image here.

Nice.. Iv never had someone who admires my signature making style :o

lies; I just complimented you a few pages back. :shock: Quite highly I might add. Saying your efforts are worth a commercial buck isnt light fare or insincere.

For my 300th post, here's my new sig - based on a couple of wallpapers I made a while back.

CSM.png

CSD.pngCSG.pngCSB.png

The text at the bottom of the sig is actually three separate links to some of my personal pages.

You can see the original pieces here: All In and here: Snake Eyes

youre so good it makes me ill with envy. (joking) Those cards are unbelievable.