Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

PNG-28.png

:shock: Very nice! I love how it feels as of a brushed solar system! :)

helllllooooooooooooooooooooo is this realistic??????

th_2lckzd5.jpg

I see my tutorial in there somewhere... ... hmm .. :P

@the fader: what should be not realistic? you only used renders and the glowing line tut

but the line is good ;)

Whose glowing line tutorial!?!?! Who such person made such a thing? :wink:

My tennis court WIP :D

th_tenniscourtWIP1resized.jpg

This is the low quality, re-sized version. Real size is double the size of the posted image :P

Neat. Very cool.

@Max Power---really big? Will it fit on our screens? :P Can't wait to see...

@Jerkfight---Brilliant spacescape :)

@LFC4Ever---Nice tennis court. I just think that the grass is coming up way too strong (well, if you're going for a video game tennis court, then it's just fine :) In fact, it actually looks like it matches a video game visual). If you're going for a realistic look, then perhaps lower the opacity of the dark green or light green strands (depending on which color you want the majority of the grass to be)

-------------

The Torchwood Hub:

th_TWHub.png

Perhaps Torchwood/Doctor Who fans might be able to understand this piece a bit more. Then again, I think all viewers could enjoy its realistically pleasant look :)

I really don't know where to post this, so I'll do it here. This was my first attempt at drawing in PDN, using a pretty bad mouse. the only tool used was the paint brush, size 3 and 6. Then, some Hue/Saturation and a little tweaking with selection tools.

animeprofile.png

And here is my r.r.h image (the wolf's shadow acting independently from his owner is copied from Mel Brooks movie "Dracula: Dead and Loving it", where Dracula's shadow had a life of his own, lol, I love all Mel Brooks movie!). The only stock I've used is the flowered dress: http://www.labottegadelpatchwork.com/pr ... category=5 and I used Ash' wonderful grass custom brush for the borders of the path:

cappuccioversionefinale799x758.jpg

and a larger version

th_cappuccioversionefinaledimensionior.jpg

I really like the trees, Topezia. The whole thing looks amazing!

I thought these 2 things turned out all right. If you want to do this glassy effect, when motion blurring the original image to add depth, put one of the motion blurred layers aside until you finish with the depth of the object. Then lighten the color of the layer you set aside and put it on top of the depth layer. Confused yet :) ? Look at steps 3 and 4 of Jake2k's tutorial for a reference on adding depth to (text).

plasticcircles.jpg

vwglass.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

tourist those did turn out nice

topezia I love the trees too and her hair blowing in the wind. The hair on my picture did not turn out as well. Even so I am happy with my efforts.

inkoveroil.png

This is what I have been working on to practice drawing

butterflyspink.png

Both those images came from this one

th_aliceforestsz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@topezia:Great piece topezia! It looks great, and the wood texture on the tree is awesome! If you were able to enter the piece in LAOTW #1, i'm sure you'd have a great chance of winning!

@tourist:You've made some neat-looking logo's tourist with Jake2k's tut! They look really shiny and kind of plastic-glass type material lol.

@BmB23: Nice spacescape. The stars look spot on! I'll look forward to seeing more of your work!

@janettsue: :shock: Wow! You can draw so good with the pencil, and i can't even draw with the line tool. :(:lol:

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I really like the trees, Topezia. The whole thing looks amazing!

I thought these 2 things turned out all right. If you want to do this glassy effect, when motion blurring the original image to add depth, put one of the motion blurred layers aside until you finish with the depth of the object. Then lighten the color of the layer you set aside and put it on top of the depth layer. Confused yet :) ? Look at steps 3 and 4 of Jake2k's tutorial for a reference on adding depth to (text).

th_plasticcircles.jpgth_vwglass.jpg

Nicely done.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@topezia:Great piece topezia! It looks great, and the wood texture on the tree is awesome! If you were able to enter the piece in LAOTW #1, i'm sure you'd have a great chance of winning!

@tourist:You've made some neat-looking logo's tourist with Jake2k's tut! They look really shiny and kind of plastic-glass type material lol.

@BmB23: Nice spacescape. The stars look spot on! I'll look forward to seeing more of your work!

@janettsue: :shock: Wow! You can draw so good with the pencil, and i can't even draw with the line tool. :(:lol:

Thank you! But I think that even if I were able to complete that for the LAOTW deadline (and I wasn't..) Zizoiz's beautiful picture would have won all the same!

As for the trees they came straight from Ash's tut here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6005

plus some color adjustements, (just like her hair came from Ash's tut about making fur/hair, etc, :D )

Ciao ciao :D