Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Well, this is my first image to post in the pictorium...it's all made from scratch except for the water, which is from a stock (since I didn't have the water plugin).

I like the top half, with the sky, but I'm not estatic about the water/rocks. Oh, well...I made this a while ago, and would redo the bottom if I hadn't forgotten to save a layered version :roll:

th_sunfirebeach.jpg

crosssig.jpg

Tourist and LFC - very cool concepts! - Nicely done.

Ordinary - I like your ideas for the piece - you should remake it into a newer version (I'm sure you learned from the last). It is all a bit blurry, but I like the overall theme/idea you had going!

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

What ... the ... :shock:

How ...?

That looks AWESOME (excuse my shouting, it really is necessary in this case).

The metal, and the cloth (that's what it looks like to me, dirty, grungy cloth) look extremely photo-realistic. Heck, if you hadn't said it was 100% PDN, I would've thought that they were photo manipulations!

Very nice job, love it, love it, love it.

Show more please. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

A M A Z I N G.

First metal picture seriously looks metal. (And to think I was getting a head start on everyone with lighting....hah!)

And the second - cloth - rusted metal - whatever! Looks really, really good as well.

I'm afraid... I'm going to need some explanations on these methods... :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

:shock: *gasps in awe at Barkbark00's metal work*

That is some seriously cool metal effect you have achieved there. Incredibly realistic, right down to the rust and the odd line/groove in the metal! I'd love to see a tut on the methods used here, although thats up to you. :D

P.S. Can i call you BB00, instead of Barkbark00 (most others do, so i thought i'd ask)?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@topezia Oh my goodness I just love the humor in your reply

great images you have going there I just love the little ladybug. and the eggs are just the way I like them. Sunny side up. few strips of bacon and a slice of toast and I'll be all set.

Thanks Oma :D , Here you are , express breakfast service just for you, serve yourself , ahem I've run out of bread for toasts , got a roll instead, any coffee or tea and may be some fresh juice?

uovoaltegame3.png

whistling.gif

Hidden Content:
Yeah I know the bacon strips suck!

Ciao!

like that bacon :wink: just having my first cup of java this morning and finally finished off my "Swim Deep" picture

large one in my gallery on PAGE 9 also a few in the works shots are there as well

th_swimdeep.png

:oops: just noticed some stray pixels under the tail of the large fish so its back to the drawing screen to fix that up. any other suggestions for repair or additions while its being refined. I'm trying to get a good texture for a starfish but coming up blank. :!:

well this I certainly hope is the final

large one up in my gallery page 9 along with all the other hits and misses on completing this one.

swimdeep3starfishaddedandgoldfishad.png