Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Who would you say is best on this forum at this style of sigs, with stocks and renders. I'm new, so I have no clue. Might PM 'em for some tips.

Ask topHATslash and Pride. They're quite good. People around here don't specialize in sigs as much though.

Who would you say is best on this forum at this style of sigs, with stocks and renders. I'm new, so I have no clue. Might PM 'em for some tips.

Ask topHATslash and Pride. They're quite good. People around here don't specialize in sigs as much though.

You forgot to include yourself :D

I this just a while ago:

SoraBelieve.png

What do you people think?

Made it a little lighter.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

leomessisigun4.png

Looks great, only thing i'd do is maybe add a gradient to the text, and move to the left of his head. It hard to read on the bottom. And maybe a few more of those effects on the left too, but keep it quite subtle.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@JJgunz: I like the gradient, but the pixel effect is unnecessary. I see you've even put noise there D: I think you should try to make the picture focus more on the movement upwards, because that's what it is, right?

I'll give a cheeseburger to anyone who figures out how this was made:

Sealife.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Nice cut-out tribal-freak, now If ya really want to make it look cool try to re-line and color it. It's not as hard as it might sound ;) .

I was bored after work today so I made a little line-art type of thing of the camera I'll be getting soon.

Original:

28k0v0x.png

Mine:

6zpsfo.png

Little animation cause I was really bored lol:

21b2hhe.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I like how my sig turned out, what do you guys think?¿ not to bad for this noob?¿

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Sig4.jpg

Nice cut-out tribal-freak, now If ya really want to make it look cool try to re-line and color it. It's not as hard as it might sound ;) .

mehe, yeah you can just make the outlines as you go on a new layer, but i did a precise enough pixel cutout. so i did it pixel by pixel almost. but nice job on the camera, i'll give this a shot with another nala pictures, but the recoloring, that will be fun :D

ITforumssig2.png

my gallery

"10,000 days in the fire is long enough, your going home..."

Tribal\-«+»-/Freakv1.6™

[\\]«Drekentai»[//]