david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

@Flow55

Very nice. I'm relatively new to this program, so it is hard for me to tell what you have done (especially without seeing the original stock) but it looks great. Nice work.

So, I am working on creating my first matching sig/avatar. Please, let me know what you think, and if you have suggestions, feel free to give those as well.

It's okay, there isn't much to it, it's kinda bland. The BG is good though.

20aqqkh.png

100% PDN other than stock

I was asking what I need to do to it.

Who would you say is best on this forum at this style of sigs, with stocks and renders. I'm new, so I have no clue. Might PM 'em for some tips.

@Flow55

Very nice. I'm relatively new to this program, so it is hard for me to tell what you have done (especially without seeing the original stock) but it looks great. Nice work.

So, I am working on creating my first matching sig/avatar. Please, let me know what you think, and if you have suggestions, feel free to give those as well.

try to change the blend mode of the text to overlay ;)

try to change the blend mode of the text to overlay ;)

Thanks for the advise. I was going to do that, but I was afraid the text might be too dark. I guess I just needed someone else to tell me. Thanks. (Love your sig, btw.)

Who would you say is best on this forum at this style of sigs, with stocks and renders. I'm new, so I have no clue. Might PM 'em for some tips.

Ask topHATslash and Pride. They're quite good. People around here don't specialize in sigs as much though.

Ask topHATslash and Pride. They're quite good. People around here don't specialize in sigs as much though.

You forgot to include yourself :D

I this just a while ago:

SoraBelieve.png

What do you people think?

Made it a little lighter.

[soccer/FC Barcelona sig here]

That's actually pretty sweet. Add some similar effects above him though.

You forgot to include yourself :D

That's common practice. Actually it's not. But it should be.

leomessisigun4.png

Looks great, only thing i'd do is maybe add a gradient to the text, and move to the left of his head. It hard to read on the bottom. And maybe a few more of those effects on the left too, but keep it quite subtle.

@JJgunz: I like the gradient, but the pixel effect is unnecessary. I see you've even put noise there D: I think you should try to make the picture focus more on the movement upwards, because that's what it is, right?

I'll give a cheeseburger to anyone who figures out how this was made:

Sealife.png