Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

jacobdude: I like it! very nice use of brushes, to accent the main element of visual interest.

Down:I like the second signature better, as the color of the ball adds some additional visual interest to the signature! :)

I really need to stop talking like I'm in art class...

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

The light is kind of ... on top of the focal. Try to move the focal up. the text is too dominant.. otherwise nice one for your first. :)(I see you used my tutorial.. =])

What should I add upon mine? I want to make it a lot better for my 2k post. I don't really want to add wires.. maybe some water tanks. :shock:

@tHs: Brilliant work, I like the inside of the tank (I mean a water tank :D) and the orange dotty line(s? My tired eyes can't see well enough O_o). The background seems a little odd, though. I'm sure it'll look great when you play with it some more ;)

I made a bit different sig:

Nippon.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Normally, the sigs I make are rather dark and monotone. So I decided to go all out this time. After all, the most important thing about Christmas is the birth of Christ, but the second most important is stuffing your face with sweets until you have cavities in every tooth, and then some.

indulge.png