Jump to content

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope I didn't miss this if it was mentioned already, but I just installed Object Outline and see that you can easily change settings or revert back to the defaults. My question is if I can change these default values (i.e. width, color, etc.). Thanks for any help!

PS Thanks for the easy-to-use plug-in. Keeps me using paint.net! :)

Edited by bobatismo
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bobatismo said:

I hope I didn't miss this if it was mentioned already, but I just installed Object Outline and see that you can easily change settings or revert back to the defaults. My question is if I can change these default values (i.e. width, color, etc.). Thanks for any help!

PS Thanks for the easy-to-use plug-in. Keeps me using paint.net! :)

The default color in Outline Object is whatever your primary color is in the main Colors window, so you can change it that way.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

ScriptLab definitely has an issue in the latest version of paint.net. It's crashing a few seconds after adding an effect.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Fixed

  • Upvote 1

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2016 at 11:52 PM, toe_head2001 said:

Bug report: An empty string in the "Save current as preset..." dialog will crash paint.net.

Fixed in Curves+ and Gradient Mapping

 

Gradient Mapping also now on GitHub! https://github.com/bsneeze/pdn-gradientmapping

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 3:33 PM, pyrochild said:

The default color in Outline Object is whatever your primary color is in the main Colors window, so you can change it that way.


To clarify my question: I have to post screenshots to multiple people using red text. One recipient is color blind and requested yellow accents on the red text, saying it allows him to read the text easily against any background. I also modify the softness and thickness to the same specific values. I can leave paint.net open so that the extension and the program both look exactly as needed. But each time I close the program, I need to re-set things to these specific needs. This is why I wondered if there were defaults I could set. But anyway, my problem is minor, and your extension is awesome. No complaints! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bobatismo said:


To clarify my question: I have to post screenshots to multiple people using red text. One recipient is color blind and requested yellow accents on the red text, saying it allows him to read the text easily against any background. I also modify the softness and thickness to the same specific values. I can leave paint.net open so that the extension and the program both look exactly as needed. But each time I close the program, I need to re-set things to these specific needs. This is why I wondered if there were defaults I could set. But anyway, my problem is minor, and your extension is awesome. No complaints! :)

You could try my ScriptLab plugin. It allows you to save the settings of an effect (or sequence of effects) and run them again later.

1) Open ScriptLab

2) Run Outline Object from within ScriptLab and set the colors, width, etc. as desired

3) Save the script file

 

Later, when you want to run it with the same settings just:

1) Open ScriptLab

2) Load the saved script

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FanHalenGaming said:

ITS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP I DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING AND IM ON THE LATEST VERSION AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

When you say it "doesn't work"... what EXACTLY do you mean by that?  In other words, how do you know it isn't working?

 

Click this link: http://forums.getpaint.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10883

 

Unzip the exe file and run it.  What happens?

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

@pyrochild, Thank for the ScriptLab and other Plugins. I recently stopped using Picasa as Google stopped their updates. I was looking for an alternative to auto-enhance my photographs and batch the process just like Picasa. Basically, I want to load more than 2 photographs, have their levels auto adjusted, and save all of them together. That's my requirement. Is there any way I can do that in paint.net with your ScriptLab Plugin? Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings All - With the intro of WIN10 and newer faster computers - we are entering into a new age of computing. Genius - Pure Genius is all I can say about my first plug-in download. Zach Walker - words cannot express the kudos you deserve. New Install 4.0.13. Reminder - when everything works - do not change a thing LOL. As a final edit - thought I would show everyone what I learned from this PlugIn set

ab283f3b-801d-4b89-a5f8-7e9485a484b8_zps

Edited by AndrewDavid
Added lesson learned
  • Upvote 1

Signature2018.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Had a crash with GridGrad ... it happens with me if I move the size slider too fast at the smaller end of the scale

 

What is GridGrad?  It's not in pyro's plugin pack.  I've never heard of it.   :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toe_head2001 said:

 

Thank you toe!  Never knew that plugin existed.  It's pretty cool!  I just spent the last 10 minutes trippin' myself out!   :lol:

 

Thanks @welshblue for mentioning the plugin!  :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

 

Thank you toe!  Never knew that plugin existed.  It's pretty cool!  I just spent the last 10 minutes trippin' myself out!   :lol:

 

Thanks @welshblue for mentioning the plugin!  :P

 

8 hours ago, welshblue said:

 

@toe_head2001  Ahh  thanks .  I forgot it came from there.  

 

Maybe I'll just be gentle with it

 

8 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

 

GridGrad was just a quick throwaway CodeLab script. I seem to recall someone made a better version so I never fleshed it out into a full plugin in my pack. @Ego Eram Reputo would probably know. If not, I can try to find the source or write it again and put it in the pack...

  • Like 1

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, but I don't recall anything like GridGrad except possibly Gradient Blocks  ? ( :lol: yours!)

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing I have seen comes close to combining a grid with gradients. This was a valuable find and shows great potential in designing geometric shapes and patterns with the gradients built in. @lynxster4 and @welshblue both liked it and so do I. I think @welshblue will be incorporating it into something very soon. Worthy of its own release. It gets my vote.

Edited by AndrewDavid

Signature2018.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • pyrochild changed the title to pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...