How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

w00t! One-stop shopping! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

[attachment=0]pyrochild.effects_20071217.zip[/attachment]

Yes, I'm going to keep this zip file up-to-date from now on.

and I going to subscribe to this topic from now on too. :wink: Thanks

Is the Softness in the Outline Object supposed to be like that? It seems its truly soft at 255 only....when the width is high. When it's low it's alright though

As with all plugins, you have to experiment with the setting a little bit to find the look you want. The softness behaves exactly as it should, but will nearly always require some tweaking to get the end-result you're looking for.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Pyro usually sends them via PM.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Now I'm not sure whether you'll accept discussions here or in the relevant plugin topic, or whether those topics are now redundant to this one, so I'll post it here and accept the slap on the wrist if it comes to that.

In Outline, is there really a need to have a checkbox to give you access to rotation? If you wish to rotate, then you do so, and if not, then you just won't, so is there really a need for the checkbox? The colour selection, by the way, is an excellent idea to be able to type in the colour you wish. Really excellent.

Now I'm not sure whether you'll accept discussions here or in the relevant plugin topic, or whether those topics are now redundant to this one, so I'll post it here and accept the slap on the wrist if it comes to that.
I edited the answer to that into the first post ;)
In Outline, is there really a need to have a checkbox to give you access to rotation? If you wish to rotate, then you do so, and if not, then you just won't, so is there really a need for the checkbox?
Play with it a bit more and you'll realize why that suggestion won't work

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much pyrochild for this pack! :)

Just a question: for what is used pyrochild.effects.common.dll? :roll:

Indeed, if I withdraw it from Effects folder, the plugins work correctly.

Thank u

Thanks so much pyrochild for this pack! :)

Just a question: for what is used pyrochild.effects.common.dll? :roll:

Indeed, if I withdraw it from Effects folder, the plugins work correctly.

Thank u

Not all of 'em. Trust me. :-) The common file allows Pyrochild to make plugins work more easily by including some of the code he uses in more than one plugin without duplicating it in each DLL.

Put everything in the Effects folder.

• 1 month later...