Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

I really like that ice cube of yours! :D do you use Shape3D or something or completely "by hand"?

It was done using shape 3D and i used median and alpha masks to create it. I have had a tutorial request but i need to find a way to reproduce it easily (because the way i made it was very complicated :S)

Olav, im liking the glass beakers, how did you make the glass?

Have you guys experienced a 3D-image?With a Cross-Eye technique ?If yes then enjoy the image bellow ,if never heard about that then read the way on how to do that:

The image is(3D flowers):

3Dflowers800x400.jpg

left image---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- right image

To see it in 3D:

1- Open the image on your screen and try to make the size about 12 by 6 inches

2- Look at the image from a distance of 16 to 18 inches(from the face to the screen) in a Cross-Eye way( let your left eye see the right half of the image and your right eye see the left half of the image) follow the image below for more help:

crossedeye.jpg

-After few tries I am sure you can succeed.

-All the drawings made by PDN.

-Sorry no tutorial for these images because its too hard to explain.

-For those who want to use the Stereoscope device , print the original drawingth_3Dflowers.jpg (for clear sharp copy ) cut and switch the images left and right.

@ Yellowman: did you create that picture by yourself? Though I couldn't get the 3D-look I like the flowers.. :mrgreen:

@ St.Jim: Unbelievable :D I've always wanted to create an icecube and now I've got the direction to look into..:P

And Oma, that mouse is just cute :D

And AmadeusX: Uskomattoman hienoja CDitä :P (Unbelievably great CDs!!)

I had this funny idea to create something 100% PdN.. I saw this picture of a Sonata Arctica design..(The backside of the shirt)

imagex800x600.png

And I just wanted to see if I could create it in PdN and it is 100% PdN :lol: (Click to view 1680*1050)

That..thingy thing in the front is supposed to be either a heckish pile of glass shards..

OR a glass flower.. It's neither :lol: and it just doesn't look right :?

EDITx3: Can one even spell so many words wrongly in a post as short as this? :lol:( I still am a perfectionist :lol::lol:)

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."

Superb, colourful flowers Yellowman . Shame I can`t go cross eyed to get the 3D effect. Never been able to do that trick with my eyes.

EscapistAngel , love the Sonata Arctica. Almost looks as if it`s going get up and run around! :lol:

Anyway here`s my contribution to the Gallery-

MediaPlayer-1.png

I think I`m giving my age away by the choice of song! Definitely the best ever. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

@goonfella:I like it, and
I think I`m giving my age away by the choice of song! Definitely the best ever. :D

no you're not I like it too and I'm only 14.

I'm 15 and I listen to anything from ABBA to classical to heavy metal :lol:

And, to get to the topic, I just had this sudden urge to create a tennis ball :P it took ~half an hour

tennisbn0.th.png(Linkie pointing towards a 1000*1000 version)

And Goonfella, that CD-player thingy's great! I like dark colours but I think it's beautiful :D

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

@goonfella:I like it, and

no you're not I like it too and I'm only 14.

That`s a relief! Mind you , Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody is timeless. It`ll still be popular years from now. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I've been productive today :lol:

snappythecrocodiledo0.th.png(full size 480*480 (I thought he was 800*800, weird..)He is 800*800, Imageshack messed something up :? , click it :P)

This is a mascot crocodile named Snappy :D He's currently on a vacation,

he likes any place that's warm and sunny and has a beach.

He's even got a reedmat and a slice of watermelon.

And he's 100 % PdN.

Goonfella.. The CD Player is really nice a like the digital screen in it , You made it such a way that makes me feel it is been photographed from a real one.

EscapistAngel... I like what you posting you are really talented, about Snappy he is so cute, :) I never thought that some crocodiles could be cute but this one yes, and the best thing he is vegetarian.

About the tennis ball, colors and shadows are very good, but from the view I can tell that the ball is very close to the floor therefore the white lines are small or thin, I think they should be wider to correct the proportions of the perspective.

yum fizzy pop!

looking good might try redoing the tab part on the top that seems not correct. don't pop cans have some sort of round pull ring as well or did you break it off :lol:

think I better buy a loto ticket "'caching caching""

I got carried away making glitter and ended up with a whole lot of shiny loonies. (that's Canadian $1.00 coins for you non Canadians out there" :lol:

IThinkIshouldbuyalototicketIhaveani.jpg

:lol: too bad I hadn't put any engravings on them. but it was a sad attempt at a "different glitter". it serves me right for trying to work on a mini tut for someone while I was listening to an annoying radio in the background playing the barenaked ladies singing "If I had a million dollars" :lol::lol: There's not many things I dislike in the world but that song near drives me over the edge. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

am liking those coins oma :)

I saw this photoshop tutorial a couple of weeks back (link), but then forgot all about it. Then yesterday I remembered having seen a tut for making a woofer and made this:

speaker.png

It's not made following the tutorial at all as i wasn't connected to the internet at the time. That's just were i got the idea.

It eventually became my new signature: :roll:

speakersig.png

The one in the photoshop tutorial is cooler though, so maybe i'll try to make one following the tut...

dragonseyesig.png