david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

Yes AmadeusX nice CD and very clean no scratch on its face :D , not like my CDs all scratched .but were is the center hole? I think it can be shown.

Goonfella and oma thanks for your nice comments about the sig, oma this time is not 100% PDN this is just a sig, especially the reflection , I did it with help of another application.

Yes AmadeusX nice CD and very clean no scratch on its face :D , not like my CDs all scratched .but were is the center hole? I think it can be shown.

Goonfella and oma thanks for your nice comments about the sig, oma this time is not 100% PDN this is just a sig, especially the reflection , I did it with help of another application.

Vresikon I like that image but I'm thinking its looking much more abstract than realistic. I can see shiny and next glass from this sort of image. You are doing very well.

here is my semi realistic little mouse wishing you all a very happy upcoming valentines day.

happyvalentinesday.png

I made a quick ice cube in PDN (I posted this on annother topic, but I thought I'd put it here - more people will see it and give me tips e.t.c)

ice%20cube.png

Bigger version (looks more aliased to me :S)

ice%20cube_large.png

I really like that ice cube of yours! :D do you use Shape3D or something or completely "by hand"?

and nice mouse oma :P

Once again a picture for a chemistry report:

erlendmeyerutfelling.png

At first I started making this, but realized that the flask thingy was wrong. So I made it into an animation:

utfelling.gif

It's not very good, but is supposed to resemble the precipitation(?) of sulfur.

Sodium thiosulphate right?

Yes, that's correct :P

Thanks for the comments.

I actually believe I spent more time making this illustration and animation than I did on writing the actual report, but there u go... :roll:

I really like that ice cube of yours! :D do you use Shape3D or something or completely "by hand"?

It was done using shape 3D and i used median and alpha masks to create it. I have had a tutorial request but i need to find a way to reproduce it easily (because the way i made it was very complicated :S)

Olav, im liking the glass beakers, how did you make the glass?

The animation one was made using Shape3D cylinder with a ball bottom. For the other one I made the shape of the beaker in black and then just a lot of messing around... :roll: some reflections were just white lines and then gaussian blur

Have you guys experienced a 3D-image?With a Cross-Eye technique ?If yes then enjoy the image bellow ,if never heard about that then read the way on how to do that:

The image is(3D flowers):

3Dflowers800x400.jpg

left image---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- right image

To see it in 3D:

1- Open the image on your screen and try to make the size about 12 by 6 inches

2- Look at the image from a distance of 16 to 18 inches(from the face to the screen) in a Cross-Eye way( let your left eye see the right half of the image and your right eye see the left half of the image) follow the image below for more help:

crossedeye.jpg

-After few tries I am sure you can succeed.

-All the drawings made by PDN.

-Sorry no tutorial for these images because its too hard to explain.

-For those who want to use the Stereoscope device , print the original drawingth_3Dflowers.jpg (for clear sharp copy ) cut and switch the images left and right.

@ Yellowman: did you create that picture by yourself? Though I couldn't get the 3D-look I like the flowers.. :mrgreen:

@ St.Jim: Unbelievable :D I've always wanted to create an icecube and now I've got the direction to look into..:P

And Oma, that mouse is just cute :D

And AmadeusX: Uskomattoman hienoja CDitä :P (Unbelievably great CDs!!)

I had this funny idea to create something 100% PdN.. I saw this picture of a Sonata Arctica design..(The backside of the shirt)

imagex800x600.png

And I just wanted to see if I could create it in PdN and it is 100% PdN :lol: (Click to view 1680*1050)

That..thingy thing in the front is supposed to be either a heckish pile of glass shards..

OR a glass flower.. It's neither :lol: and it just doesn't look right :?

EDITx3: Can one even spell so many words wrongly in a post as short as this? :lol:( I still am a perfectionist :lol::lol:)

EscapistAngel.....Thanks ,of course the 3D flowers are 100% PDN and created by me ,the original size is 2000x1000 pix.

By the way the sonata thing you posted is awesome I love the lighting and shadow ,they done perfectly .

Superb, colourful flowers Yellowman . Shame I can`t go cross eyed to get the 3D effect. Never been able to do that trick with my eyes.

EscapistAngel , love the Sonata Arctica. Almost looks as if it`s going get up and run around! :lol:

Anyway here`s my contribution to the Gallery-

MediaPlayer-1.png

I think I`m giving my age away by the choice of song! Definitely the best ever. :D

@goonfella:I like it, and

I think I`m giving my age away by the choice of song! Definitely the best ever. :D

no you're not I like it too and I'm only 14.

@goonfella:I like it, and

no you're not I like it too and I'm only 14.

I'm 15 and I listen to anything from ABBA to classical to heavy metal :lol:

And, to get to the topic, I just had this sudden urge to create a tennis ball :P it took ~half an hour

tennisbn0.th.png(Linkie pointing towards a 1000*1000 version)

And Goonfella, that CD-player thingy's great! I like dark colours but I think it's beautiful :D