Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

@ atypicalcarl ... that's a really flowing waterfall. Nice job. Also, Great job on the fried egg.

@ yellowman ... I like it, but maybe you could add some shadows behind the trees on the hills ?

@ escapistangel ... nice try at your 1st wine glass :)

When I saw this I was , yes you guessed it, EGGstatic! :lol::lol:

Both of the last two pictures are so realistic it`s amazing!

You got the textures and colours of the shells spot on there CJ. Nice one.

Has Oma`s Hummer been picking at them? :lol:

When I saw this I was , yes you guessed it, EGGstatic! :lol::lol:

You got the textures and colours of the shells spot on there CJ. Nice one.

How very eggciting. :lol:
Wow. I LOVE those eggs! Very, very nice.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments; glad you liked it.

@... cjmcguinness, The eggs were very well done; however im not sure y but the inside of the broken shell looked kinda weird to me

@... atypicalcarl, how did u do tht? like all of it lol

Well this isnt too realistic i really just wanted to atempt coloring 1 of my drawings. I only did the pickle itself the rest was renders or just not rlly important

Original

Hidden Content:
pickle.jpg

Colored

Hidden Content:
swdpickle.jpg

cjmcguinness...those eggs are amazing, but how could they stand on their ends :D ?I think it was full Moon when you draw them. I like the intelligence, honesty, proportions, the perspective and the lighting and shadowing in your drawings.I really like to look at your work lengthy.

th_ShadowTheHedgehog_half.png

I assume you are not claiming to have created this image yourself (see here), rather that you have made some 'enhancements'!

That being the case, this should probably be in the 'manipulation' gallery, and you should reference your source material.

That being said, the 'enhancements' are subtle, but effective; nice work.

-CJ

th_TiggaLADYandfriend.jpg

100% pdn creation no tracing just a reference pic to know what a lady bug looked like in detail. not the best and a little ruff, what the verdict

Looks pretty good; I like the colours and highlights in the tiled background.

Just a couple of pieces of constructive criticism: Ladybirds (or Ladybugs) generally have a symmetrical pattern on their wings, so it would have been better to pattern one side and mirror it. It seems like the splatter patterns are a bit flat compared to the curvature of the wings as if you put them on after you highlighted them; the highlights and shading should also affect the splatter pattern. Also, the head of the bigger bug seems a little blurred.

Just my opinion of how you could make this even more realistic, or to incorporate into future pieces.

Keep up the good work.

-CJ

Thanks K_I_N_G & ShK_828 for your nice comments, you're both correct this background is not final the real one is still in the factory :P , it will be simple as well because I don't want it to eat the bucket :wink: .

So I was browsing through and found a few flowers.

Some of the pieces here make mine look feeble but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway:

Fake_Rose.png

Yes its not exactly A class, any tips on how to make it better would be appreciated :) .

@ Scuba ... the ladybirds look pretty cool, I like the colours and shine you've got in there

@ Yellowman ... excellent job on the barrel/lid, I love the texture and the water inside looks great too ... if you could sort the grass out IMO it would be one of your best images yet :)

@ K_I_N_G ... the flower looks great ... the only thing I'd change, is to have less darkness on the base of the stem. Great job

I forgot the cjmcguinness eggs ... :shock: :shock: Awesome job ... I couldn't beat them :lol:

welshblue..thanks very much, I am glad you like, but it is a barrel of milk not water :D I am working on the grass I may post the final image.

K_I_N_G I like that image of the flower this will work very well on greeting cards, and your sig on the bottom fits well.

welshblue..thanks very much, I am glad you like, but it is a barrel of milk not water :D

My mistake :oops: It's still an awesome job tho' :D :idea: