Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

becauseiwantedto. I like the marble. I think it has a lot of potential. If i were you though I would mayb try using shape 3d for the marble shape. Also I would suggest playin around wit the lighting a little more. and idk why but im thinkin the motion blur u used might not b the best option. i wud play around wit it a bit more. nice job :)

Music Brings color to the world

Photobucket Sucks!

My Gallery|Frozen Text|Snowy Font|MSNBC Effect

Here you go. The spacescape wallpaper on the phone is mine though.

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/desig ... m-scratch/

You will have to do a few things differently to get the same effects, but I think it make it more interesting having to do that.

Hope you enjoy it. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

My crapterpiece:

flower2.th.png

Oh I sure hope that's not the name of that lovely flower! very pretty nice texture as well.

looking good.

th_painting13sz.png

actually I like this one very much Janettsue. it has that oriental feel to it. but the house isn't correct. you need one with those funny shaped roofs. pagoda houses I think they are called.

th_painting13sz.png

janettsue, this Image is awesome the lighting is very well done, it is sunset time but the sun is behind us :shock: not like traditional sunset drawings, did you mean that or it just came by chance?

And Goonfella those companies should start pay for your drawings because you're making people attracted to their phones :D , they really nice .

I was practicing on the Smudge plugin and this tree came out, with bevel and some additions I got this image:

Tree

tree800.jpg

I was practicing on the Smudge plugin and this tree came out, with bevel and some additions I got this image:

Tree

th_tree800.jpg

very Zen like that tree. and the water is smooth as silk to look at. great cloud reflections in the water. the grass wellll ummmm needs some swing and sway, doesn't quite match the flow of the rest of the picture. like little soldiers at attention where the rest of the picture apears to be doing a waltz.

ciao

OMA