david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

@goonfella:I like it, and
I think I`m giving my age away by the choice of song! Definitely the best ever. :D

no you're not I like it too and I'm only 14.

That`s a relief! Mind you , Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody is timeless. It`ll still be popular years from now. :D

I've been productive today :lol:

snappythecrocodiledo0.th.png(full size 480*480 (I thought he was 800*800, weird..)He is 800*800, Imageshack messed something up :? , click it :P)

This is a mascot crocodile named Snappy :D He's currently on a vacation,

he likes any place that's warm and sunny and has a beach.

He's even got a reedmat and a slice of watermelon.

And he's 100 % PdN.

Goonfella.. The CD Player is really nice a like the digital screen in it , You made it such a way that makes me feel it is been photographed from a real one.

EscapistAngel... I like what you posting you are really talented, about Snappy he is so cute, :) I never thought that some crocodiles could be cute but this one yes, and the best thing he is vegetarian.

About the tennis ball, colors and shadows are very good, but from the view I can tell that the ball is very close to the floor therefore the white lines are small or thin, I think they should be wider to correct the proportions of the perspective.

yum fizzy pop!

looking good might try redoing the tab part on the top that seems not correct. don't pop cans have some sort of round pull ring as well or did you break it off :lol:

think I better buy a loto ticket "'caching caching""

I got carried away making glitter and ended up with a whole lot of shiny loonies. (that's Canadian $1.00 coins for you non Canadians out there" :lol:

IThinkIshouldbuyalototicketIhaveani.jpg

@Jerkfight: That's really nice. I like the random shape fill plugin myself. It's awesome

@Oma: :lol: I like the coins. It looks realistic enough! Nice job!

:lol: too bad I hadn't put any engravings on them. but it was a sad attempt at a "different glitter". it serves me right for trying to work on a mini tut for someone while I was listening to an annoying radio in the background playing the barenaked ladies singing "If I had a million dollars" :lol::lol: There's not many things I dislike in the world but that song near drives me over the edge. :lol:

thank you It is growing on me. I'm liking it better the more I look at it. :lol: now if I could just turn it into some real $ I'd be over the moon. :lol:

ciao

OMA

:D I wanna push my hand in my PC screen and grab some of those coins oma they are very realistic , I feel that there is a thin layer of water covered the coins ,isn't it ?Or may be they dropped it in a stream of a very clean water, great work.And I like your new sig its simple and nice.

thanks that layer you think looks like water .......in a PM to you. sorry everyone can't tell all my secrets in one go..... :lol:

am liking those coins oma :)

I saw this photoshop tutorial a couple of weeks back (link), but then forgot all about it. Then yesterday I remembered having seen a tut for making a woofer and made this:

speaker.png

It's not made following the tutorial at all as i wasn't connected to the internet at the time. That's just were i got the idea.

It eventually became my new signature: :roll:

speakersig.png

The one in the photoshop tutorial is cooler though, so maybe i'll try to make one following the tut...

finishedredosword.png

sword tut is done. this is basic decorate and do your thing guys.

its been brought down to as close to begginer level as I can get it. my own Excalber image I did many more steps and some very differently.

ciao hope you all enjoy.

OMA

yes that's what I was thinking. I've been reading a book called 3 dimensional maze art by Larry Evans..... the idea just seemed intriguing. This is an out of print book I picked up at the book auction. really neat stuff.

Wow oma :shock: again the magic touch from your hands ( :D I am talking like we are using brushes on real board) the drops are well well done many they made drops but here they are different.

The sword is amazing but I don't like weapons :( :wink:, and I reviewed the tutorial of it, it is well written tut, thanks

Wow oma :shock: again the magic touch from your hands ( :D I am talking like we are using brushes on real board) the drops are well well done many they made drops but here they are different.

The sword is amazing but I don't like weapons :( :wink:, and I reviewed the tutorial of it, it is well written tut, thanks

thanks you but I can not take praise for the drops those were straight from plug in that is by Madjik. I can make these by hand from blank canvas but its easier to use the button plugin for plain buttons such as this. this picture is still in the thinking stage. will be much more involved, I was just testing out an idea, to see if anyone would recognize what I was aiming for.

I'm not one for swords and weapons myself but I could see some of the young ones struggling to interpet the metal tut over to other applications.

ciao OMA

@yellowman: it's madjik's buttons plugin.

This is my latest, I didn't really knew where to post this. I'm actually satisfied with it, haven't done a lot of work lately, so it's good to get busy again.

hartjeruimte.png