Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

18 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

I'd believe it more if you could spell it correctly

lol.  It had been a long day and didn't have my specs on ... shows how blind I am as each post took a looong time

Yep I am but as I get older and closer ... if I'm wrong, it's not a big deal as I'm more likely to get my feet scorched than my head anointed

I look forward to die'n. No more pain anymore. I just hope I go quick like crashing my bike into a wall at 100+ mph. I've had a great life and have no regrets. I was born and raised in a very strict religious family. I don't go to church much anymore though.

I think Religion and Politics discussions are always a bad idea, therefore I think a comp like this is also a bad idea.   

• Like 1

I hear you @dipstick ... just this week been diagnosed with arthritis in both hips, shoulders and knees - coupled with the Fibro' ... life ain't funny anymore.  

Those cortisone shots got may saying Jesus when they went in and then when the hypodermic was pressed ... I know that.  Belief or no belief

On Religion - I look forward to my monthly debates with the Jehovah Witnesses who call every month.  Healthy discussion between 2 respectful parties is good I think.  It's when either party pushes their beliefs to the exclusion of the views of others I think it becomes an issue - I've had far more heated discussions with Football fans over teams/players, than anyone over theology. (eg.  I hate Man Utd and Liverpool)

Politics - I don't bother discussing.  They all promise you the earth then stab you in the back when elected to feather their own nests. (just my opinion)

Don't vote the Government will get in ... 

Maybe this comp' theme could be seen as a celebration of people's beliefs or in my case an artistic (used loosely)interpretation of religious symbols in the world, rather than it being seen as either a good or bad thing ?

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, dipstick said:

It got me going on making a loopable Moon/Cloud animation to use as a background for video projects.

... and very excellent it is too.

The slight dithering  really adds to the atmosphere - like space dust = gold dust 😊

The dithering is only in the GIF version. The full resolution loop video clip is much smoother. 

Here it is if anyone is interested in a loop video of moon and clouds. Moon_Clouds.mp4 (3.2 MB). Get it while it's hot as it will be deleted in 30 days.

@Pixey is that a clipart picture of one of our Admins.? 😋

(I'm kidding of course!)

Edited by Woodsy
  • Like 1

WOW guys...only have 3 member's votes for this contest!  Poll closes tomorrow at 2pm.  

Please vote!  😞