Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sincere condolences to you and your family @Pixey

58 is no age at all, and it must have been and continue to be, a massive shock to you all.

Best wishes to you and yours  

• Like 1

This weeks "Woven Photo Plugin" contest effectively excludes my participation, as that one and many new plugins won't run in my version of PDN. I'm looking forward to the interesting entries I'm sure will be submitted though...

ATTENTION - Please can you revisit the SOTW#177 - Woven Photo - to adjust your votes, as I missed out one entry yesterday in this poll.

So, so sorry @welshblue.  I did wake up in the night with a niggly feeling that I had hit one of the "X's" next to the code boxes and was just about to re-check.  I have now added it and hopefully everyone will take another look at the competition again.  Do you think I should start another thread to announce this?  Or do you feel that posting it here is sufficient?  Again - I am so sorry :doh:

Dearest @Pixey  ... honestly no sweat as I said in your first apology.

You don't have to do/ change anything.  Show me someone who hasn't made a genuine mistake and I'll point at a liar.  Not as if I'm losing out on the Nobel Peace Prize x

... and no need for anyone to change votes.  

Edited by welshblue

smileys-smiley-mit-schild-314114.gif

I know everyone must be terribly busy at this time of the year - but I'm hoping for more entries for the Christmas Garland Competition.  Or ............... it can be delayed for a week, if enough members ask :D ....... I await your responses

xmas-snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

My opinion is, don't let it die a slow death (kill it now).  I know people are busy, etc...but, even I found this challenging (and it was my idea!)  :lol:

Unless someone is currently working on a submission and needs a couple/few extra days, I say stick to the deadline and let's move on.

Too bad there weren't more entries. All three entries are wonderful. Maybe they were too good: a bit intimidating. I wish I'd had more time lately. This is the kind of SOTW theme that I really like.

6 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Valentine's Day  saves me a PM ... I was going to pick that ... tough new host less than 24 hours after winning :D:P

Sorry, Welshy.  Just call it 'first-time' jitters!  Regardless,  the theme was gonna be Valentine's...:D

7 minutes ago, lynxster4 said:

Regardless,  the theme was gonna be Valentine's

Yep.  Great minds think alike or fools never differ

... and was only joking.  Been married so long, I'm used to not having a voice :lol:

11 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

go ahead and change the picker on the contest to welshblue.

Why ?  I'm more than happy with how it is.  Same results ... great art by all the entrants.

Win Win

36 minutes ago, welshblue said:

Why ?  I'm more than happy with how it is.  Same results ... great art by all the entrants.

29 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

Well, with the way it stands, I'm pressured to enter. :P

Now you're both under pressure!   :lol:

Is there any special reason the poll for 'Valentine’s Day' is open for two weeks, rather than the normal one week?

I'm not necessarily saying two weeks is bad; I'm just curious as to why.