The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Sorry I didn't answer the question, "How did you do that?", sooner. Internet problems.

The plugins really do it.

3 layers: 1. pastel-mode, multiply

2. pencil sketch- mode, multiply

3. pencil sketch

dogwoodsmall.png

tree1-1.png

Another look I like with these plugins.

tree2.png

make mode on layer 3 difference and add original as bottom layer

These pictures were taken in Georgia by my brother who has a super camera and an eye for it.

malpastel.png

darken works best as the mode when doing people.

Thank you for the plugin updates BoltBait. They are great.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I tried to follow the Pyro Sig tutorial but I couldn't figure it out so I made my own version.

A sig background I created. I couldn't figure out what kind of text to put so its blank right now.

Beeprred.jpg

This is what i got when i did pyro's sig

coolsiggywo6.png

samusaj3.png

Some WIP.

Take a guess of what you think I can make this into. :wink:

Take_a_guess_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

============================================================================================

Now that's something I never thought about :D Cool.

I am working on it, I am trying to make a few different out comes.

Comment on dA from Salu/Sweetnut was the 1st thing that came to my mind if you must know :wink:

Comment on dA from Holly was the 2nd.

So I'm gonna try to make both :) and a few more..

:) Waiting to see them! (I like the idea of the chess board pawns too!)

I've just had a go at my first more complex image manipulation of one of my own photos. Been using PDN for a little while now for some basic photo editing, but beginning to use it for some slightly more advanced stuff (for me that is)

It could do with a bit more work to get the selection a bit more right, but here are the results so far. I've eventually worked out how to select multiple areas and fine-tune the selection but it does feel like hard work. After selecting the butterfly I inverted the selection and applied a B&W adjustment. I also applied some feathering using the feather effect plug-in, but not sure if I was using it correctly. Your comments appreciated.

IMGP0326a.jpg

I've got a question regarding embedded thumbnails relating to this image. Which is the best forum area to post that in?

Neil

The Sky is a Beautiful Place

Sig2.jpg

I tried to follow the Pyro Sig tutorial but I couldn't figure it out so I made my own version.

A sig background I created. I couldn't figure out what kind of text to put so its blank right now.

Beeprred.jpg

coolsiggywo6.png

But that's my point, I guess. I didn't follow Pyro sig's tutorial. I got confused so I made up my own steps.

Beeprred.jpg

coolsiggywo6.png

But that's my point, I guess. I didn't follow Pyro sig's tutorial. I got confused so I made up my own steps.

Where did u get stuck? Maybe I can help

samusaj3.png

Its hard to explain, anyways, if I need help I'll just ask in the Pyro Sig tutorial thread. I don't want to hijack this thread. It IS supposed to be to show off your work. Thanks anyways. Here is a picture I modified to add rain using someone's animated rain tutorial:

th_RainyMan.gif

Eh, I thought my blog post pic was funny enough to put in the pictorium:

1080pic.gif

Um... it's a low quality GIF for blog use (the PNG is over 100kb), hence the pixelated HD-DVD logo. It took a lot of time to make that "1080" with the 300-esque effect!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Here is a picture I modified to add rain using someone's animated rain tutorial:

th_RainyMan.gif

That would be even better if you could show the movement of the guy walking.

That would be cool but very hard since I started with a single image. It wasn't a video or anything - I just added water :mrgreen:

Here's my newest firefox sig:

FirefoxFlameBasket.jpg

I like that one better than this (which was in my sig) - so I am going to change my sig right now :D :

firefoxtest.jpg

**Edit - here is a an offshoot of my newest firefox sig. How do you all like it? or dislike it? :mrgreen:

FirefoxFlameBasket2.jpg