The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hey - those are pretty nice - I like the first one :)

While playing Crysis, I stumbled upon an alien mountain map. (The yellow systems of lines) So in the end, because of my new sig/ av, I wanted to explain it.

Here's the Original

Here's my edited version:

mapotheworldpl5.png

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

funnysig1.png

^^^ i like that :P, it still needs something though...i think the guy holding his chest is a good idea, but i want to leave it kinda simple, so the quote is the main focus.

Your lucky I'm a nice guy, or I'd sue you for copyright infringement...lol. Just joking!

P.S. That image was made entirely in Paint.NET...no photo :P

th_crumpled.png

^click^

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

:shock: i actually thought it was a real picture :shock: ... ive been punk'd.
That was the effect I was going for. I know wither just explained how to do it in basic terms, but does any want a tutorial for my method...

It is a little easier than wither's...it involves only one layer.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

That was the effect I was going for. I know wither just explained how to do it in basic terms, but does any want a tutorial for my method...

wow i thought it was a photo too lol, sorry i should have asked before i used it, i didnt realize it was yours, i thought you just googled it or something. :oops:

p:s: is it okay if i use it? :oops:

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Hmm ...

Silk/Satin/Velvet theatre curtains?

What do you think?

th_SilkorSatin.png

New sig/avi combo btw.

Check out this whole thread.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20096

Do I see Crystalize? :D

Nicely done BTW :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

That looks really fantastic! How did u do that? What could have been inside that? Surely a cat :D

crumblypaperthumb.jpg

This is how to make the crumpled paper look.

I'll just leave this here... I felt it was too short for its own thread (It would take like 5 seconds to make one if everyone feels it does deserve its own thread.)

The actual bag itself was a lot of Shape3D angles that I don't remember. :P

Here is my first try at crumpled paper (B.T.W: Do not understood if the author is you or barkbark00 (too lazy to scroll back pages until I find out, so I thank u both)

bleah.gif I don't like the color tough, shall keep on trying

carta.jpg

I made some tries either with the paper bag using shape 3d box feature, then distorting etc., not too bad but still did not guess how you made the spiked (?) edges of the bag I am almost trying all the distort effects section I'll let you know when I give up and ask your help :lol:

I made this in 3.20, It was the first picture I ever tried to make from scratch, I didn't know that layers could Isolate certain images, and this was done completely in 1 layer :roll: ,(Which made it so much more of a hassle.) The rose was from this tutorial, Hope you enjoy it(I don't think it's very good :lol:)

It's originally 1000x800, downsized it to fit the size limit.

13250_e9a7f8dc7654ff7f59c58c3be7d503f3

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."

I made this in 3.20, It was the first picture I ever tried to make from scratch, I didn't know that layers could Isolate certain images, and this was done completely in 1 layer :roll: ,(Which made it so much more of a hassle.) The rose was from this tutorial, Hope you enjoy it(I don't think it's very good :lol:)

It's originally 1000x800, downsized it to fit the size limit.

nice picture for first one but you know what impresses me the most about your post is that you now have learned about how great using layers is. will look forward to some great works from you being posted in the pictorium.

Anybody have any tips for my sig?

pdnbanner.jpg?t=1202673422

Yes, i repeated it, I know.

Transparency was overdue a long time ago :roll: Sorry that I had to redo the text, it's just that the font you used is really tricky when using the magic wand to get out all the white :oops: . Anyways, enjoy!

Edit: Oh, sorry, gonna fix that, xD

1t8zlu.png

Edit2:Done, It's got transparency now.

29xt503.jpg

"Everybody Has luck, some people just don't know how to use it."