The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

hmm.. speaking of space stuff, I was messing around with fractal mandelbrot for awhile and I got inspired to make this:

atmosphere.jpg

I'm not too happy with the atmosphere...I didn't intend to put in so much dark blue and now I can't go back and fix it :(

I was also going for making a spaceship kinda like the Command Module of the Apollo missions, but I couldn't figure out how to make cone tops with shape 3D (well, a cone with a straight edge on top. Like : /--\ )

Comments?

Anyone want one of these?

th_mp3player.png

I'll take one!

As for the first thing, I think I would take one just to show off to friends and to admire it's looks. :P

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I like how you maked the skull !

Little tut or is it just stock ?

It's actually a Gears Of War symbol render. I made it black then inverted the color to white and I set the layer it was on to Glow for the effect.

Here's a bigger version:

5584_a877b6e1a828d12b8698d3b666eba6e5

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Inspires by BB

[image]

and

[image]

I really like those! -- just a thought- try making the buttons a bit more 3D. It looks like you just incorporated them into the main device layer, so I would try adding them on a seperate and drop shadow or something -- just a thought :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Could someone help me? I did this a long time ago and I don't remember how I did this! Here's the image:

2004012095466204471_th.jpg

One thing I'm sure is that I followed the "Waves" tutorial, with some modified parameters, and then did some crazy stuff with the curves and blending modes. I tryed replicating it, but I had no luck. Could you help me, please?

EDIT: oops, I just realized that this is not the best place to put this... Yeah, that's also my avatar. I'll wait if someone helps, if not I'll just do a new thread for it.

i tried to duplicate the Trend Micro start up for its virus protection, here is what i got, could it be a new sig? any suggestions :?:

10228_470afb41f5c1b328583fce8c9430c369

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.