The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Could someone help me? I did this a long time ago and I don't remember how I did this! Here's the image:

2004012095466204471_th.jpg

One thing I'm sure is that I followed the "Waves" tutorial, with some modified parameters, and then did some crazy stuff with the curves and blending modes. I tryed replicating it, but I had no luck. Could you help me, please?

EDIT: oops, I just realized that this is not the best place to put this... Yeah, that's also my avatar. I'll wait if someone helps, if not I'll just do a new thread for it.

That looks more like the 'How to make a rose' tutorial to me.

pyjo your flower is cool

star20.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

This nonexistent flower in the morning sunshine is for you all. 100% PdN, of course.

Flower.jpg

I think that the mountains are a bit overly blurred. The thing with atmospheric perspective is that it creates a ... duller colored object [i'm blanking on a more appropriate adjective], but the edges of the objects are still defined, to an extent. Granted, they are somewhat unclear, but there is still a clear edge.

>.> I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but I hope it helps?

And I love the flower. =D

thing.jpg

Pyjo, that is BEAUTIFUL. You're surely giving Ash a run for his money. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

This nonexistent flower in the morning sunshine is for you all. 100% PdN, of course.

Flower.jpg

In this full-size detail it is easier to find defects:

Flower-Detail.jpg

Is there anyone who knows how to add smell in PdN? I cannot find the way. Please post a tutorial with detailed steps (and the plugin if required). Thanks.

Pyjo.

Amazing and thank you.

It is a while now that I have been trying to make flowers and not able to settle with the centers I' ve made. I think your creation will help me try some more.

still practicing...

Logmeister- thanks for the tip and the encouragement, but i tried the png plugin and i still can't get a full sized image in. i scaled this one down. i'll keep looking, but there is sooo much to learn with this program all at once. i must have 40 hours lurking in the forums, reading tuts, and researching this program in the last week. its overwhelming, and i never liked being a noob :(

ok- back to the drawing board (thats clever).

11328_1e78b2f992d23a0b4a046d2265347040

and btw... that flower above this post is seriously amazing. nice job.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Welcome to the forums, carpoxx.

Here you can read more about adding pictures in your post:

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

This will probably also solve the blurry problem, since you have to compress the picture a lot if you want to add it using the built-in attachment function of the forum.

Anyway, I like it. It's... original.

sigbar0ks.png

I think that the mountains are a bit overly blurred. The thing with atmospheric perspective is that it creates a ... duller colored object [i'm blanking on a more appropriate adjective], but the edges of the objects are still defined, to an extent. Granted, they are somewhat unclear, but there is still a clear edge.

>.> I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but I hope it helps?

And I love the flower. =D

Maybe I didn't understand well your comments... thank you anyway.

I tryed to achieve some atmospheric perspective by inserting a transparent light yellow layer (the morning sunshine) between the grass and the mountains. The blur is not intended to achieve atmospheric perspective, but to create a photographic "depht of field" effect similar to this (from Wikipedia):

230px-Jonquil_flowers_at_f5.jpg

I used it because I wanted to emphasize the flower... and also not to spend too much time working on the background details.

Note that in my picture there are many levels of grass with different blur amount, and also the upper petals of the flower are a bit blurred at the edge, because they are out from the in-focus range.

Bye

Pyjo.

This is my first post here and i have been and member since last night and have downloaded and few plugins(any recommendations) and i have created this pic...aint that good but i compiled it of 3 seperate pictures and then edited them individually...I aint very good at paint programs but i found Paint.NET to be the best.....(for free :P) better than Gimp....ect

So this is what i created....i love my xbox 360 and i love Gears of War....:P enjoy my 1st ever creation on paint.net!

1. The Fire was created by using the clouds and then editing the Curves

2. Then i added the Gears of War logo with a transparent background and edited it...

3. Then i used the Gears of War title and used a transparent backgorund on that and then them all together

4. Finally i used some blur and glow effects just to make it look better :P....

GearsofWar.jpg

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png