Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Call it an ice house, an ice tunnel or an ice beetle (I mean, I see pincers). The point is that it's an ice something (for lack of a better title :? ) .

ICE.png

*EDIT: Fixed image Actually got rid of all other seams but the top one, which is obviious and quite annoying! Maybe I'll get to fixing it up afterI finish my HW...

Call it an ice house, an ice tunnel or an ice beetle (I mean, I see pincers). The point is that it's an ice something (for lack of a better title :? ) .

ICE.png

Has some rough spots, (visible seams, mainly), but that's a really cool effect :D

my favourite is and has always been abstract art.

but just wanted to let you all know that I am able to do realism as well. :lol:

100% Paint.net. and I did draw this with the mouse no tablet.

it is not a scanned colored in image.

Dolphin.jpg

yes wither I did draw that dolphin. got a childrens book from the library on drawing fish and sea animals. felt foolish browsing thru the childrens area ... but now glad I did as it was easier than I thought it would be .

Looked like it. It's a nice dolphin, and it has inspired me to attempt one at Shape3D... Which seems to be the only thing I can get inspired to do lately. :P

Welcome to the forums, carpoxx.

Here you can read more about adding pictures in your post:

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

This will probably also solve the blurry problem, since you have to compress the picture a lot if you want to add it using the built-in attachment function of the forum.

Anyway, I like it. It's... original.

Thanks for the kind reply and link. In fact I wrote few times in this forum before with an other nick but ı've lost the log in information so I registered with a new nick. It's great you liked the picture, thats motivating. I'm working on paint net when I have time, I think I will do better in the future.

newworkpart3jpg.jpg

Here is a gallery of solar system objects. These pictures are among my first PdN works; I created them when I discovered the Shape3D plugin.

I choose to publish them now because, although they are not so noteworthy, I saw that there is some interest in this forum on planets/stars/space pictures.

I tryed to make them as realistic as possible. One can easily find the real planet textures, such as this:

IMG002050.jpg to create extremely realistic planets, but there is no fun in that, and you can't say... 100% PdN!

Here you can see a solar eclypse (very very simple but quite effective) and the Sun seen through a very dark filter.

Eclipse.jpgSun.jpg

Here there are Venus with ist dense clouds (false colors) and Mars with its thin atmosphere:

Venus.jpgMars.jpg

Here there is Jupiter with its giant red eye (not easy to do... maybe I'll improve it soon or later):

Jupiter.jpg

Finally let's go on Saturn, one of the most charming solar system jewel:

Saturn.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.

Oma like your dolphin

I am still working on trying to fill my stocking. I like my candy canes but still can not get the stripes right even after some help. Workin' on it.

sock1.png

Nice pics everyone!

here is my concept for a new internet explorer

myinternetconcept.png

do you like it?

EDIT: oops, didnt mean it to be that big :shock:

Comment if You like it, and Could i make it better in any way?

Seen some cool stuff here recently.

Here's a banner I've been working on for my Runescape clan. We just merged, got a new name, and now need a new banner. Any suggestions appreciated!

th_In_Banner_1.png

^Click for Full Size^

Nice pics everyone!

here is my concept for a new internet explorer

myinternetconcept.png

do you like it?

EDIT: oops, didnt mean it to be that big :shock:

hehe i guess you took it when i had replyed :lol:

I like that one with the stream.

Where are you getting all these? (The stock pics I mean.)

Don't take this the wrong way, but I won't say. :P

Darkshock91, I've never seen you do much besides signatures and avatars..

I know. I have a obsession with doing them. :D