The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

A_Spark_in_the_Hands_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

I stumbled upon a Photoshop tutorial about drawing a spark in someone's hands. I tried to recreate the effect in PdN... it's a little iffy. :/

Edit: For the sake of not-double posting.

I'm thinking of using this for a new signature. It's a little goofy... but I think it could work.

witherpost.jpg

th_witherpostlarge.jpg

Larger version

I've also got a 'david.atwell'* signature planned for when I get my camera back this weekend. :)

For random trivia, I live right off of I-820. That's why it's special enough to be in my signature. :wink:

*Meaning it will have a photo of myself in it

Possible Jeans texture for designers :)

==============================================

100% PDN , What else?

click on the pic for larger image

jeansns5.png

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Thanks MTV for Pimping This Ride ! ©

=================================

Click on the image for an bigger image :wink:

rangetr9.jpg

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

12) Posting inappropriate images or using inappropriate words is a quick way to get yourself banned.

IMPORTANT: read carefully!

They usually come in pairs. They are soft and round.

They are one of the most beautiful and useful things God has (or is said to have) created.

Many painters and sculptors in any historical age have included them in their masterworks (and now there is a 100% PdN version, too).

They are offered to newborns and very little children, who like them very much.

Despite this, there is someone who could consider them an inappropriate subject for this forum.

A friend of mine, who saw my PdN pictures, challenged me on this subject. He was amazed by the result.

I'd like to post this new picture in the forum, but this could infract forum rule #12. I choosed not to post it, and provide a link instead. Perhaps this is also an infringement, so I recommend that adults don't click the link.

URL Removed *

I'm doing it. Maybe I'll be banned. Maybe this is my last post.

Thanks to all. Thanks especially to those who make me feel their appreciation for my work.

I'll miss you.

Pyjo.

Post Scriptum: please be polite in your comments.

* The image was found to be inappropriate for the forum due to depictions of nudity. pyjo has offered to send the link to the image via PM to anyone who wishes to see it. This is permissible, but keep the link in the PMs.

so I recommend that adults don't click the link.

Please click here only if you are less than 18 months old.

Hey pyjo , dont you mean that person down 18 years cannot see it?

but another question ... 100% PDN ??

and if you will be banned i would be sad :)

WHATZ.png

Hey pyjo , dont you mean that person down 18 years cannot see it?

but another question ... 100% PDN ??

and if you will be banned i would be sad :)

If you are older than 18 months I cannot guarantee that you won't be hurted.

If you are less than 18 months old you surely will enjoy that.

The picture is 100% PdN.

Bye

Pyjo.

EDIT - Sorry, the link was removed. Someone didn't like my picture. Too bad, I think it was one of my best work.

Why?

it was very good ....

i think rick and the mods need to change that rule , as long its art and not dirty i think its fine ..

WHATZ.png

...as long its art and not dirty i think its fine ..

Who decides what nudity is tasteful and what is sexually explicit? I sure as heck don't want to have to constantly make judgment calls as to what is and what's not appropriate.

I've initiated a discussion regarding it amongst the Mods, but don't look for it to be changed any time soon.

@pyjo:

DeviantART has entire sections devoted to "Artistic Nudity". If you have a dA account, you're perfectly free to post it there, but, for now at least, keep it off the forum.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Edited by Rick, 2006-10-30: Changed title to more accurately describe 'The Pictorium'

I'm amazingly interested as to how paint.net is used by all of the lovely people in this forum!!!!

So post some pictures you've drawn and edited and stuff so everyone else can clap and be amazed!!

5) You only need one exclamation ! or question mark ? It's really obnoxious when people post like this: "How do I do this ??????????????????" or "That's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" C'mon people. We get the point just as well if you only use 1 or 2. Thanks.

Ok, I abide the rules. If someone want to see the censored picture he/she can send me a message.

However I want to point out that the first message of the pictorium is outlaw, because it infract rule #5. Now I expect that the entire Pictorium will be removed.

Bye

Pyjo.