Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

This is my first post here and i have been and member since last night and have downloaded and few plugins(any recommendations) and i have created this pic...aint that good but i compiled it of 3 seperate pictures and then edited them individually...I aint very good at paint programs but i found Paint.NET to be the best.....(for free :P) better than Gimp....ect

So this is what i created....i love my xbox 360 and i love Gears of War....:P enjoy my 1st ever creation on paint.net!

1. The Fire was created by using the clouds and then editing the Curves

2. Then i added the Gears of War logo with a transparent background and edited it...

3. Then i used the Gears of War title and used a transparent backgorund on that and then them all together

4. Finally i used some blur and glow effects just to make it look better :P....

GearsofWar.jpg

Here's a picture of someone you should all know! Crazy Man Dan!

cmdap9.png

Nice to see you posting again!

It's not superb, but it was a good attempt,

I present you the Barbers!

Barbers.png

Everything was made by me although I used Google Image Search for 2 pictures . I'm sure you can spot the two pictures!

It's not superb, but it was a good attempt,

I present you the Barbers!

Barbers.png

Everything was made by me although I used Google Image Search for 2 pictures . I'm sure you can spot the two pictures!

Looks pretty good, yet it looks very 2D, and the people seem oddly out of proportion to the rest of the picture. Also, though I like the dent use on the sun, I think it might look better not hanging on the edge of the picture. Try putting in the upper corner, pretty small, with a glare (madjik's plug-in). Other than that, it looks great.

sorry the image is a little big... the bg kept coming black when i resized it :(

plamtreeisland.png

i just made the land to show off the tree :D

Was in a chrome mood, but did something I haven't done before and distorted some metal stuff i made with twist:

metalkrusseldulls.png

Chrolamsigz.png

That's probably the best thing I've seen today. :-)

and if it was... opera certainly wouldn't win!

We already have a poll that shows exactly what Paint.NET users think of the various web browsers. ;)