The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Welcome to the forums, carpoxx.

Here you can read more about adding pictures in your post:

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

This will probably also solve the blurry problem, since you have to compress the picture a lot if you want to add it using the built-in attachment function of the forum.

Anyway, I like it. It's... original.

Thanks for the kind reply and link. In fact I wrote few times in this forum before with an other nick but ı've lost the log in information so I registered with a new nick. It's great you liked the picture, thats motivating. I'm working on paint net when I have time, I think I will do better in the future.

newworkpart3jpg.jpg

Here is a gallery of solar system objects. These pictures are among my first PdN works; I created them when I discovered the Shape3D plugin.

I choose to publish them now because, although they are not so noteworthy, I saw that there is some interest in this forum on planets/stars/space pictures.

I tryed to make them as realistic as possible. One can easily find the real planet textures, such as this:

IMG002050.jpg to create extremely realistic planets, but there is no fun in that, and you can't say... 100% PdN!

Here you can see a solar eclypse (very very simple but quite effective) and the Sun seen through a very dark filter.

Eclipse.jpgSun.jpg

Here there are Venus with ist dense clouds (false colors) and Mars with its thin atmosphere:

Venus.jpgMars.jpg

Here there is Jupiter with its giant red eye (not easy to do... maybe I'll improve it soon or later):

Jupiter.jpg

Finally let's go on Saturn, one of the most charming solar system jewel:

Saturn.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.

Oma like your dolphin

I am still working on trying to fill my stocking. I like my candy canes but still can not get the stripes right even after some help. Workin' on it.

sock1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I like that one with the stream.

Where are you getting all these? (The stock pics I mean.)

Don't take this the wrong way, but I won't say. :P

Darkshock91, I've never seen you do much besides signatures and avatars..

I know. I have a obsession with doing them. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I like that one with the stream.

Where are you getting all these? (The stock pics I mean.)

Don't take this the wrong way, but I won't say. :P

Darkshock91, I've never seen you do much besides signatures and avatars..

I know. I have a obsession with doing them. :D

At least you do them with competence. I like the ones you just posted, very nice.

At least you do them with competence. I like the ones you just posted, very nice.

Thanks. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y