The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

...However I want to point out that the first message of the pictorium is outlaw, because it infract rule #5. Now I expect that the entire Pictorium will be removed.

Now you're just being combative. "Two wrongs do not make a right," so pointing out other infractions isn't going to make yours fine and dandy. However, since a post from over a year and a half ago seems to be offense to you with it's blatant use of a shocking four exclamation points, I have removed two of them for you.

Mazel tov.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

@Crazy Man Dan: Thanks. Now I feel good. I'm not combative. I don't want the link to be restored, if it is not compliant whit rules. I only wish that rules are applied in an impartial way. Rule 5 is at least as important as rule 12, don't? And I hate too many exclamation marks.

Thank you for your work.

Pyjo.

Guess where I wish I was spending Christmas...? :P Full size of my themed sig...I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself. Took about 30-something layers and a few hours. Enjoy! :D

That's really impressive. All the details in the lights and everything. Neat. :)

---

Another Ps <--> PdN conversion.

th_prettypicture.jpg

The pattern is a little off, but I like the general idea. Which, aside from the drawing the frames, was really quite easy to do. :wink:

That's a cool banner - I'd have it repeat the rain more- I mean- more of a gap between when the Clan name and minimum levels are shown -- it's a bit 'blinky' otherwise

Good job, anyways :)

-007 Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

@ Expiration - That is very impressive. The shading and everything comes together very nicely. The ribbon needs a little work (mostly it looks too loose), but I'm really liking where it's headed so far. (Try adding 'stress' on the corners to make it look tighter. A few lines inside the ribbon should do it.)

@ Bugster - I agree with Sozo. The blue is just too vibrant, and it throws the entire effect off. The polaroid frame and everything else looks fine though.

@ Andypandy/wardeche - To me, it looks like a fractal with heavy saturation. A gradient on the text (with a glow behind it). The cross shaped underline could be done with some blurs and a few glows too. At least that's how I see it. I may be wrong. :P

@ Bugster - Is this what you're trying to do? Because right now I just see the 640x480 full size and it links to the imageshack home page.

tryingoy3.th.png

[url=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1093/tryingoy3.png][img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1093/tryingoy3.th.png][/url]

Notice the .th in the image's URL there. :)

Tree!

----------------------------

it was used for the cremation of my mother , she recently died -18 / 11 / 2007 - ( she was 41 years old )

and i used the tree ... only other text ...

treepm6.png

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.