The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Expiration I like your gift box, look forward to seeing the final image.

Having a little trouble with lighting.

ashflower1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

First 3D project !

And i totaly suck at it :D

mailboxtb0.png

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

First 3D project !

And i totaly suck at it :D

mailboxtb0.th.png

It's looking good. Real mailboxes are typically taller and thinner. Also, try putting the other four sides to the post to give it depth. Try giving the post a wood pattern too. Good luck with it. :)

here is another of my star trek pics, this is the first thing i did in pdn (after learning a few of the basics) i have updated it and feathered around the ships, i have also upgraded the explosions, but i think it maybe too busy, what do you think?

startrekwolf359better.png

sig.png

Merry Chrismas!!

here is another of my star trek pics, this is the first thing i did in pdn (after learning a few of the basics) i have updated it and feathered around the ships, i have also upgraded the explosions, but i think it maybe too busy, what do you think?

It's a little busy, yeah. And the ships are at weird angles, but there's really no helping that. Looks good. :)

---

@ Bugster - I decided to make a (quick) mailbox :wink:

th_mailbox.jpg

It's a little busy, yeah. And the ships are at weird angles, but there's really no helping that. Looks good. :)

---

@ Bugster - I decided to make a (quick) mailbox :wink:

th_mailbox.jpg

How do you make the shadow over the grass, I can create grass.. but can't make a shadow from something on the grass.. (explain me)

Back.

How do you make the shadow over the grass, I can create grass.. but can't make a shadow from something on the grass.. (explain me)

For the mailbox's shadow I used the Shadow plugin. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2227

For the general shading on the grass, I duplicated the cloud layer, brought it up to the top and turned it black. Then played with the opacity until it looked right.

For the mailbox's shadow I used the Shadow plugin. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2227

For the general shading on the grass, I duplicated the cloud layer, brought it up to the top and turned it black. Then played with the opacity until it looked right.

Ok thanks, my newest image :P (not so good)

Who can better my image, give it a shot! :roll:

editwhatyoucankt5.jpg

Back.

Thanks for all the positive feedback :D

I kinda worked on it a little more. I'm thinking of adding a ribbon tie thing... but it's not going to be easy...

IncompletePresent-1.png

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

With shape3D?

bow.png

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

A very Merry Christmas and compliments of the season to everyone.

MerryChristmas640.png

^^ Click if you would like to view and/or download the full 1600x1200 wallpaper version from deviantART ^^

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

So i drew/rendered this drum set. it still has a lot of imperfections that ill work on. not that hard to fix. but any way. i cant really decide what shading i like to use on the drums and symbols. i did a few different ones of the drawing but dono which one to use or if i should do something else. here it is. please let me know what you think! thanks!

10658_042598b5d0f3468c9373f5aed006cb61

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

So i drew/rendered this drum set. it still has a lot of imperfections that ill work on. not that hard to fix. but any way. i cant really decide what shading i like to use on the drums and symbols. i did a few different ones of the drawing but dono which one to use or if i should do something else. here it is. please let me know what you think! thanks!

I'm curious how you did that. The detail in the hardware is stunning. The color and texture is a little ... meh, but the general shape is quite good.

zookey I love the dragon

cjmcguinness nice snowman

olav.k.m nice

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

thanks wither :mrgreen:, im guessing you where talking about the actual drawing. its really a render/drawing. but any way i got used to doing stuffed like that on ms paint. really just use the curve tool, i got a picture off the internet to look at basically copy and pasted it next to where i was going to draw the picture. looked at the lines and recreated/modified them to the side. heres a guitar i did too.

10658_757324236f212ee18162f8680a45afbc

japannese.jpg

it looks good, but you need to start working on coloring depth and detail, other wise it is good :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

thank you :mrgreen: . ya iono why but for watever reason coloring has always been the hardest part for me....lol. i didnt focus on depth to much on this particular image because its going to be a web button, so the actual image is about 6 times smaller than that.

japannese.jpg