Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Edited by Rick, 2006-10-30: Changed title to more accurately describe 'The Pictorium'

I'm amazingly interested as to how paint.net is used by all of the lovely people in this forum!!!!

So post some pictures you've drawn and edited and stuff so everyone else can clap and be amazed!!

5) You only need one exclamation ! or question mark ? It's really obnoxious when people post like this: "How do I do this ??????????????????" or "That's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" C'mon people. We get the point just as well if you only use 1 or 2. Thanks.

Ok, I abide the rules. If someone want to see the censored picture he/she can send me a message.

However I want to point out that the first message of the pictorium is outlaw, because it infract rule #5. Now I expect that the entire Pictorium will be removed.

Bye

Pyjo.

...However I want to point out that the first message of the pictorium is outlaw, because it infract rule #5. Now I expect that the entire Pictorium will be removed.

Now you're just being combative. "Two wrongs do not make a right," so pointing out other infractions isn't going to make yours fine and dandy. However, since a post from over a year and a half ago seems to be offense to you with it's blatant use of a shocking four exclamation points, I have removed two of them for you.

Mazel tov.

@Crazy Man Dan: Thanks. Now I feel good. I'm not combative. I don't want the link to be restored, if it is not compliant whit rules. I only wish that rules are applied in an impartial way. Rule 5 is at least as important as rule 12, don't? And I hate too many exclamation marks.

Thank you for your work.

Pyjo.

I Beg You People ! comment my pics :wink:

=================================

they are on page 414

Edit: added the link :P

New Userbar for paint.net :P

Userbar2.png

hope u all like it....anyone who wants to know how to do this just ask me cus i added a secret to it :P

EDIT: Added a border! :P

Guess where I wish I was spending Christmas...? :P Full size of my themed sig...I'm pretty proud of it if I do say so myself. Took about 30-something layers and a few hours. Enjoy! :D

That's really impressive. All the details in the lights and everything. Neat. :)

---

Another Ps <--> PdN conversion.

th_prettypicture.jpg

The pattern is a little off, but I like the general idea. Which, aside from the drawing the frames, was really quite easy to do. :wink:

oo i like the frame :)

edit: oops sorry forgot to post... :D

Hotcocotwist2.png

its a picture of a twisting action right after some one took out the spoon from the hotcoco :D while it was still spining

Cool sig Lionhearted.

Finally someone noticed my sig, lol.

Im not very much in the mood so im making quick stuff.

digiimage.png

This one i call "The Speaker".

klar.png

That's a cool banner - I'd have it repeat the rain more- I mean- more of a gap between when the Clan name and minimum levels are shown -- it's a bit 'blinky' otherwise

Good job, anyways :)

-007 Nab

Expiration: Very nice!

Bugster: Desaturate the blue in your pic. I takes away from the orange on the taxi.

@ Expiration - That is very impressive. The shading and everything comes together very nicely. The ribbon needs a little work (mostly it looks too loose), but I'm really liking where it's headed so far. (Try adding 'stress' on the corners to make it look tighter. A few lines inside the ribbon should do it.)

@ Bugster - I agree with Sozo. The blue is just too vibrant, and it throws the entire effect off. The polaroid frame and everything else looks fine though.

@ Andypandy/wardeche - To me, it looks like a fractal with heavy saturation. A gradient on the text (with a glow behind it). The cross shaped underline could be done with some blurs and a few glows too. At least that's how I see it. I may be wrong. :P

Another Quicky

==============================

Since i was aigain bored ...

Click on the image for larger pic

tryingoy3.png