The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's a picture of someone you should all know! Crazy Man Dan!

cmdap9.png

*hugs aatwo* :D

<_<

*mods aatwo* :P

Oh, and by the way, I use the ProSilver skin. :wink:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It's not superb, but it was a good attempt,

I present you the Barbers!

Barbers.png

Everything was made by me although I used Google Image Search for 2 pictures . I'm sure you can spot the two pictures!

Looks pretty good, yet it looks very 2D, and the people seem oddly out of proportion to the rest of the picture. Also, though I like the dent use on the sun, I think it might look better not hanging on the edge of the picture. Try putting in the upper corner, pretty small, with a glare (madjik's plug-in). Other than that, it looks great.

BWLinesSignature.png

Was in a chrome mood, but did something I haven't done before and distorted some metal stuff i made with twist:

metalkrusseldulls.png

Chrolamsigz.png

That's probably the best thing I've seen today. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I can state categorically that (+/-) #7 will, under no circumstances, be Best Web Browser. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Call it an ice house, an ice tunnel or an ice beetle (I mean, I see pincers). The point is that it's an ice something (for lack of a better title :? ) .

ICE.png

*EDIT: Fixed image Actually got rid of all other seams but the top one, which is obviious and quite annoying! Maybe I'll get to fixing it up afterI finish my HW...

Call it an ice house, an ice tunnel or an ice beetle (I mean, I see pincers). The point is that it's an ice something (for lack of a better title :? ) .

ICE.png

Has some rough spots, (visible seams, mainly), but that's a really cool effect :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!